The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Albino A.lugubris

This is a discussion on Albino A.lugubris within the Plethodontids and Lungless Salamanders (Bolitoglossa, Eurycea, Plethodon, etc.) forums, part of the Species, Genus & Family Discussions category; Unfortunately I moved this season right during what should have been nesting time. The female has thinned back out, so ...

Plethodontids and Lungless Salamanders (Bolitoglossa, Eurycea, Plethodon, etc.) The largest, and one of the most diverse groups of salamanders, these salamanders have all evolved to breathe solely through their skin and are found almost exclusively in North America.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th June 2011   #21 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 44
Comments: 5
Rep: rust is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgrust is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgrust is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgrust is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgrust is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgrust is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: Albino A.lugubris

Unfortunately I moved this season right during what should have been nesting time. The female has thinned back out, so either she retained them or ate them. Not surprising though with the stress of the move. What's odd is that for all the lugubris I have bred, this pair has never produced fertile aggs, and she has deposited several times. I'm starting to suspect the male is a dud.

RUSS

War is Peace
rust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd July 2011   #22 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Aneides has started on the right path
Thumbs up Re: Albino A.lugubris

Nice albino!!!!!!!! I am jealous, I want one!

Aneides

Old 12th March 2012   #23 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 44
Comments: 5
Rep: rust is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgrust is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgrust is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgrust is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgrust is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgrust is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

Well, after six years of trying to breed this guy he passed away yesterday without having ever fathering a viable clutch. What a bummer.

War is Peace
rust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2012   #24 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

Sorry you had that happen Russ. I was hoping he would come good for you.

John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th March 2012   #25 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Aneides has started on the right path

I feel really sorry for what happened.
I hope your other salamanders are doing great.

Sincerely,
Aneides

Old 20th March 2012   #26 (permalink)
2010 Research Grant Donor

Nationality:
Rep: AaronK has given consistently excellent advice and informationAaronK has given consistently excellent advice and informationAaronK has given consistently excellent advice and informationAaronK has given consistently excellent advice and informationAaronK has given consistently excellent advice and information

Russ
My condolences. I have enjoyed watching your successes greatly.
Aaron

AaronK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
albino, alugubris

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 170 (Set)

454, AaronK, ahritchie, Alejandro, Aneides, apocalyptica139, axolotlgangster, Azhael, Badmungo, beefsteak, bellabelloo, Ben Krysa, bewilderbeast, BILLY JAMES, BlakeK, botanyboy03, caleb, caudatadude28, chalcenterous, Chamaeleo, charlene marsde, chrisf, chuempfner, Compay, craig, crossmyheart, cynopsonico, daedae, dbh, Dcerdeiras, deliriah, Dendro Dave, desertiguana, Diogo Juliao, duncan, EasternNewtLove, Eft Lover, eljorgo, emraldharlequin, EnriKe, erfus, Ezequiel Nahuel, fabian, froggy, GeoNewt, grapeape, Greatwtehunter, Gx3, Hadar, Herphunter1998, hornemadness, Hunter9, insituexsitu, instanbull, Italicus, JacksonR, Jake Hutton, Jaku, Jari B, jaster, Jay Redbond, Jennewt, JessKB, jkooiman, John, Jordi, jriforgiate, jsinwunsch, JudyTRR, k11white37, KennyDB, KevinS, keynewt, Knobtailedgecko, KW, Lamb, lchakan, leopard3000, lexus465, Limede, Linus, Logan, Lugubris, lyndsayvincent, MarioR, Mathew, matt3civic, maxim, Maxorz, meganlangreck, merk199, methodik, michael, Molch, Molkah, monkeyfrogman28, Nathan050793, Neotenic_Jaymes, nhaislip, Nicholas, Niels D, nikolaus, nkanderson, obicat, ODell, olmrudyk, onetwentysix, oregon newt, otolith, Otterwoman, ozarkhellbender, papa smurf, passport, pete, peter5930, pezzatos, potogold71, Pulk, RABW, RanRan, reinderhaar, rnixon, robkeulers, Rudi, rust, Salaman, Salamandar, salamander1, salamanderfreak, saydemir, Scorpion, Shadow, Shizeric, shmifty5, shotgun, sirus14, Sith the turtle, skyler, slater, slowfoot, smashtoad, smily sam, Spectacled90, stanleyc, stavroske, supergrappler, svenh, taherman, TomaszJanulewic, tony, tonymontanaflows, trailsofslime, Triturus, vacamoo25, vide, VirgiChris, Vort, Warren Spencer, Xanthra, Yahilles, yama, yanger, yellowman4005, Zach42, Zalth
LinkBack