The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Eurycea wilderae eye candy

This is a discussion on Eurycea wilderae eye candy within the Plethodontids and Lungless Salamanders (Bolitoglossa, Eurycea, Plethodon, etc.) forums, part of the Species, Genus & Family Discussions category; Originally Posted by josh i have experienced that my plethodontids are very bold and will come out of their retreats ...

Plethodontids and Lungless Salamanders (Bolitoglossa, Eurycea, Plethodon, etc.) The largest, and one of the most diverse groups of salamanders, these salamanders have all evolved to breathe solely through their skin and are found almost exclusively in North America.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25th November 2008   #21 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: KennyDB has started on the right path
Default Re: Eurycea wilderae eye candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh View Post
i have experienced that my plethodontids are very bold and will come out of their retreats to eat right in front of me.
I have the same experience with my bislineata group, they come from the moment I lift the lit of their tank and start eating like pigs.

KennyDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
candy, eurycea, eye, wilderae

LinkBack