The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Aneides lugubris photos

This is a discussion on Aneides lugubris photos within the Plethodontids and Lungless Salamanders (Bolitoglossa, Eurycea, Plethodon, etc.) forums, part of the Species, Genus & Family Discussions category; So a photographer friend of mine found a beautiful A lugubris climbing a tree next to his house one rainy ...

Plethodontids and Lungless Salamanders (Bolitoglossa, Eurycea, Plethodon, etc.) The largest, and one of the most diverse groups of salamanders, these salamanders have all evolved to breathe solely through their skin and are found almost exclusively in North America.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th October 2009   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 2
Comments: 4
Rep: bewilderbeast is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbewilderbeast is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbewilderbeast is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbewilderbeast is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbewilderbeast is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbewilderbeast is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Aneides lugubris photos

So a photographer friend of mine found a beautiful A lugubris climbing a tree next to his house one rainy night a week or so ago and snapped some nice macro shots I thought I'd share. He said it was tucked into a crevice so he never got a full shot of the animal but I still thought they were quite nice and kind of artsy in a way.

Click the image to open in full size.

bewilderbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st October 2009   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 29
Comments: 2
Rep: PereJosa has given consistently good advice and informationPereJosa has given consistently good advice and informationPereJosa has given consistently good advice and information
Default Re: Aneides lugubris photos

Wow!!! spectacular pics!! thx

Old 31st October 2009   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 3
Rep: linda is an unknown quantity at this point

great pictures

linda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2009   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 2
Comments: 4
Rep: bewilderbeast is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbewilderbeast is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbewilderbeast is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbewilderbeast is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbewilderbeast is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgbewilderbeast is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

i realize no matter how big they are, 72 dpi won't due them justice...

bewilderbeast is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack