The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Eurycea spelaea care info?

This is a discussion on Eurycea spelaea care info? within the Plethodontids and Lungless Salamanders (Bolitoglossa, Eurycea, Plethodon, etc.) forums, part of the Species, Genus & Family Discussions category; Is anyone on the forum currently keeping/working with Eurycea spelaea ? If anyone is, I'm interested in hearing how you ...

Plethodontids and Lungless Salamanders (Bolitoglossa, Eurycea, Plethodon, etc.) The largest, and one of the most diverse groups of salamanders, these salamanders have all evolved to breathe solely through their skin and are found almost exclusively in North America.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd January 2011   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 3
Rep: ozarkhellbender is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgozarkhellbender is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgozarkhellbender is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgozarkhellbender is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgozarkhellbender is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgozarkhellbender is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Eurycea spelaea care info?

Is anyone on the forum currently keeping/working with Eurycea spelaea? If anyone is, I'm interested in hearing how you care for this species. I don't currently keep this E. spelaea, but I hope to in the future.

ozarkhellbender is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack