The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Shipping question

This is a discussion on Shipping question within the Ribbed Newts (Pleurodeles) forums, part of the Species, Genus & Family Discussions category; Thanks in advance. I've had some requests to ship some fully morphed baby and well for that matter adult SRNs. ...

Ribbed Newts (Pleurodeles) Now comprising at least 3 species, this genus of newts includes the largest "newt" in the world, Pleurodeles waltl.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th August 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: almostmarvin81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Shipping question

Thanks in advance. I've had some requests to ship some fully morphed baby and well for that matter adult SRNs. I'm comfortable with shipping and have sent Axolotls all over the country. But for the life of me can not find tutorial on how to best pack these guys for transport! Would I pack them aquatic like Axolotls and fish? Or wet packing with paper towel or moss like more terrestrial amphibs?
Again thanks for any and all suggestions!

almostmarvin81 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack