The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Aquatic Plants Safe For Barred Salamander Larvae

This is a discussion on Aquatic Plants Safe For Barred Salamander Larvae within the Tiger Salamander & Axolotl (Ambystoma tigrinum, A. mavortium spp, etc.) forums, part of the Species, Genus & Family Discussions category; Hello, I'm hoping to add some aquatic plants to my Barred Salamander waterdog's enclosure. What are some safe plants I ...

Tiger Salamander & Axolotl (Ambystoma tigrinum, A. mavortium spp, etc.) The Tiger Salamanders and the Axolotl are so popular amongst hobbyists that they have been given their own topic. If you're particularly interested in the Axolotl, there is a large section of the forum devoted mainly to beginner Axolotl enthusiasts (not this topic).

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th February 2017   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Jaxl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Aquatic Plants Safe For Barred Salamander Larvae

Hello, I'm hoping to add some aquatic plants to my Barred Salamander waterdog's enclosure. What are some safe plants I can add that I can easily find?

Jaxl is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack