The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

P Chinensis and honkonensis breeding success

This is a discussion on P Chinensis and honkonensis breeding success within the Warty Newts (Paramesotriton & Laotriton) & Paddletail Newts (Pachytriton forums, part of the Species, Genus & Family Discussions category; I have a group of Chinensis and honkonensis that are full grown adults and that are already in breeding conditions. ...

Warty Newts (Paramesotriton & Laotriton) & Paddletail Newts (Pachytriton Often sold incorrectly as Japanese fire-bellied newts, these territorial newts are distinct from other genera and very interesting in their own right.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th December 2014   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: velasco13000 has started on the right path
Default P Chinensis and honkonensis breeding success

I have a group of Chinensis and honkonensis that are full grown adults and that are already in breeding conditions. I'm am pretty sure they will lay eggs. My question is what is the success on raising these guys? I have never seen captive bred of these species. And if I were to breed them what is the demand on these guys since wc adults are so cheap?? Any opinion??

velasco13000 is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack