The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

AquaEl filters

This is a discussion on AquaEl filters within the General Discussion forums, part of the Vivaria, Enclosures & Product Reviews category; Hi, Just thought I would give you positive input too I have used a couple of filter-brands(internal filters) and I ...

General Discussion For general enclosure/vivarium-related discussions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th February 2004   #1 (permalink)
jesper

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hi,
Just thought I would give you positive input tooClick the image to open in full size.

I have used a couple of filter-brands(internal filters) and I have found AquaEl filters to have the best quality per money unit quote.

The ones that I own, FAN-2 and FAN-3, are silent and very cheap.
The FAN-3 have been around for several years, I have had absolutely no problem with it.
I paid about 20 euros for the FAN-2 and I use it for a 160l tank. The output is adjustable(100-450l/h) for the FAN-2 and 300-700 for the FAN-3.
Recently there has come a magnetic hanger for the filter which I think is great!
I have only postive experiences of this filter thus far and for the money paid I can only say that the result must be unbeatable.

Tags
aquael, filters

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 0 (Set)

There are no names to display.
LinkBack