The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Photos of my new Paludarium (building process)

This is a discussion on Photos of my new Paludarium (building process) within the Photos & Pictures of Enclosures, Vivaria, etc forums, part of the Vivaria, Enclosures & Product Reviews category; Viperalus - The black silicone is there to hide the yellow greatstuff indeed, as Dane said. Dane - Most of ...

Photos & Pictures of Enclosures, Vivaria, etc Exhibit your setups here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th June 2008   #41 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 1
Rep: coendeurloo is a mainstay of Caudata.orgcoendeurloo is a mainstay of Caudata.orgcoendeurloo is a mainstay of Caudata.orgcoendeurloo is a mainstay of Caudata.orgcoendeurloo is a mainstay of Caudata.orgcoendeurloo is a mainstay of Caudata.orgcoendeurloo is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default Re: Fotos of my new Paludarium (building process)

Viperalus - The black silicone is there to hide the yellow greatstuff indeed, as Dane said.

Dane - Most of the 'fancy' plants died. This was also because the lamp died...now I have a new (cheaper) lamp and decided to stick to ferns and climbing plants. The moss died, as expected. If I'd have a 2nd chance, I'd choose a more acidous underground for the moss and less light hours. I have to cut some of the plants, as some have grown too big. I'll make a photo soon.

Whoo - Thanks! I've used some of the silicone as a glue too indeed.

Jausi - I have not removed the styrofoam.

coendeurloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st September 2008   #42 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: Repguy27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Photos of my new Paludarium (building process)

That tank looks really good.

Repguy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2009   #43 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: tindalos has started on the right path
Default Re: Photos of my new Paludarium (building process)

I know this is an old thread, but can anyone give me the name of the plant that is in the basket on the background?

I bought one a month ago, the woman in the store didn't know what it was, it looks kind of like a fern, hairy black stems but with single heart-shaped leaves and it thrives in moist conditions.

Gorgeous paludarium btw.

tindalos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
building, paludarium, photos, process

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 21st October 2017, 04:55 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.
LinkBack