The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

C.O. Tank in kitchen

This is a discussion on C.O. Tank in kitchen within the Photos & Pictures of Enclosures, Vivaria, etc forums, part of the Vivaria, Enclosures & Product Reviews category; Nuts maybe, but I love looking at my newts. The 20L houses C.O. What is nice is that I can ...

Photos & Pictures of Enclosures, Vivaria, etc Exhibit your setups here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd October 2009   #1 (permalink)
Ambystoma Enthusiast

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 12
Comments: 4
Rep: Salmonella has given consistently good advice and informationSalmonella has given consistently good advice and informationSalmonella has given consistently good advice and information
Default C.O. Tank in kitchen

Nuts maybe, but I love looking at my newts. The 20L houses C.O. What is nice is that I can view them from my living room area also. (Note pic with newt spying on stove.) They are always on the lookout for me, begging like tiny dogs. This tank is not setup for breeding so the plants are "pothos", otherwise I would have lots of elodea instead.
Attached Thumbnails
C.O. Tank in kitchen-newt-kitchen-2a-nero.jpg   C.O. Tank in kitchen-newt-kitchen-4c-nero.jpg   C.O. Tank in kitchen-sal04-mopm-1.jpg  

Salmonella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd October 2009   #2 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 97
Comments: 46
Rep: Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11
Default Re: C.O. Tank in kitchen

Lovely tank! Makes a nice room-divider. I certainly understand having them in a location where you can see them often.

Tags
cynops, firebelly, kitchen, orientalis, setup, tank

LinkBack