The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Looking for kaiser newts

This is a discussion on Looking for kaiser newts within the Newt and Salamander Help forums, part of the Beginner Newt, Salamander, Axolotl & Help Topics category; I have been looking for awhile but i wanted to ask y'all if you knew of anyone selling them or ...

Newt and Salamander Help Got a problem? Ill newt? Basic questions? Ask about them here.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chinadog

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st May 2016   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: ilickedgravel is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Looking for kaiser newts

I have been looking for awhile but i wanted to ask y'all if you knew of anyone selling them or anywhere to get one. I live in Florida and am not sure if there is even a possibility of me getting them. i want to get a few and breed them so i can sell them for cheap here when the time comes but as for now i cannot find any.

ilickedgravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st May 2016   #2 (permalink)
Field Herper

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 142
Comments: 77
Rep: Sith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgSith the turtle is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org
Default Re: Looking for kaiser newts

You could place an add or look for adds here: Amphibians - FaunaClassifieds It does have a lot of foot-traffic, and there are several listings for different species typically. Happy searching!

Old 22nd May 2016   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11Chinadog goes to 11

If you can't feed Firebellies what will you feed Kaiser newts? It will be the shortest breeding programme in history.

Fire belly newt food

Last edited by Chinadog; 22nd May 2016 at 10:38.
Chinadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2016   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: ilickedgravel is an unknown quantity at this point

well fun fact is I got a new job in lakeland so i am moving there so I'll have access to whatever food I want now.

ilickedgravel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
question

LinkBack