The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Shipping Axolotl Internationally: Guam

This is a discussion on Shipping Axolotl Internationally: Guam within the Newt and Salamander Help forums, part of the Beginner Newt, Salamander, Axolotl & Help Topics category; Hello, I moved to Guam and I am having trouble aquiring information about shipping axolotls internationally, or more specifically to ...

Newt and Salamander Help Got a problem? Ill newt? Basic questions? Ask about them here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th January 2017   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: rolanijp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Shipping Axolotl Internationally: Guam

Hello, I moved to Guam and I am having trouble aquiring information about shipping axolotls internationally, or more specifically to Guam. Does anyone have any infromation in general about this?

rolanijp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotl, guam, internationally, salamander, shipping axolotls

LinkBack