The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Tiger salamander average weight

This is a discussion on Tiger salamander average weight within the Newt and Salamander Help forums, part of the Beginner Newt, Salamander, Axolotl & Help Topics category; The title says above, but is there any normal gram weight I should keep it to? One of my salamanders ...

Newt and Salamander Help Got a problem? Ill newt? Basic questions? Ask about them here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5 Days Ago   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: JayD3vo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tiger salamander average weight

The title says above, but is there any normal gram weight I should keep it to?

One of my salamanders has just shed its skin and I'm waiting for the other now. I'm not quite sure how long they've been around but I do know I got them as juveniles

Both are 5 inches approximately from looking at them
Attached Thumbnails
Tiger salamander average weight-photo_2017-12-06_16-31-02.jpg  

JayD3vo is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack