The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Help me find her?

This is a discussion on Help me find her? within the Newt and Salamander Help forums, part of the Beginner Newt, Salamander, Axolotl & Help Topics category; I have posted many times before about 2 years ago (for some reason I had to re-register) and there was ...

Newt and Salamander Help Got a problem? Ill newt? Basic questions? Ask about them here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th February 2006   #1 (permalink)
howard

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I have posted many times before about 2 years ago (for some reason I had to re-register) and there was a young lady that would help me. In her avatar it was her sitting in front of a big tank squatted down. If you are her please respond. You may remember me we had a few choice words for each other but you really knew everything about salamanders. You said mine didnt look so great when I bought them and they were thin. And you were also mad that I bought 2 when I should have started with one. Well anyway it has been over 2 years and I want to take a picture and have you tell me what you think of them now. I have really taken care of them well. Thanks! Howard

Old 28th February 2006   #2 (permalink)
paris

Gallery Images:
Comments:

that girl is gone now howard (i think this is her in this post http://www.caudata.org/forum/message...tml?1077536106 )
you had to reregister because after 6 months of inactivity the accounts are usually purged.

Tags
find

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 1 (Set)

Toothless157
LinkBack