The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Neurergus kaiseri

This is a discussion on Neurergus kaiseri within the Newt and Salamander Help forums, part of the Beginner Newt, Salamander, Axolotl & Help Topics category; I am interested in the Kaiser's Spotted Newt - does any one have any experience having them as pets? Do ...

Newt and Salamander Help Got a problem? Ill newt? Basic questions? Ask about them here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th May 2005   #1 (permalink)
alexandra

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I am interested in the Kaiser's Spotted Newt - does any one have any experience having them as pets? Do you know of anywhere that I might be able to get one?

Old 10th May 2005   #2 (permalink)
pin-pin

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Alex, the species Neurergus kaiseri you are asking 1) is not a good pet for beginners and 2) would not be available for beginners. They are sort of like the "white bengal tigers" in the house-cat owning world.

I will be locking this thread. If you have any more questions, please contact me by e-mail privately.

(Message edited by apples on May 10, 2005)

Tags
kaiseri, neurergus

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 9 (Set)

Jan, Jennewt, jkooiman, MiniraBuster, Rayliberty, robkeulers, SalaManda63, ThoseNewtsTho, Zombie Frawg
LinkBack