The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Terrestrial tiger vivarium

This is a discussion on Terrestrial tiger vivarium within the Newt and Salamander Help forums, part of the Beginner Newt, Salamander, Axolotl & Help Topics category; Hello. I have had a terrestrial adult tiger salamander for about two years now. It is kept in a 20 ...

Newt and Salamander Help Got a problem? Ill newt? Basic questions? Ask about them here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd December 2003   #1 (permalink)
howard

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hello. I have had a terrestrial adult tiger salamander for about two years now. It is kept in a 20 gallon long tank with potting soil, rocks, and wood. I would like to add live plants. I have access to an organic green house that does not use pesticides. I am wondering how to balance plants with an organism that doesn't like bright light. Anyone know of some good low-light terrestrial plant species?

Old 3rd December 2003   #2 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: mike is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmike is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmike is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmike is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmike is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgmike is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

Hello Howard,
Take a look at:
General Topics
Enclosures and Vivariums
Plants for enclosures and vivariums.

Tags
terrestrial, tiger, vivarium

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 10 (Set)

Alex Thomas, cellowithgills, ElaineCheeko104, Jan, Jordanjm, slater, Spotted DerF, Springlizard, ThatKid, Wy Renegade
LinkBack