The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store Donate

Chinese firebelly habitat video? And other question

This is a discussion on Chinese firebelly habitat video? And other question within the Newt and Salamander Help forums, part of the Beginner Newt, Salamander, Axolotl & Help Topics category; Does anyone know of any videos that show the chinese firebelly newt in it's natural habitat? I also noticed all ...

Newt and Salamander Help Got a problem? Ill newt? Basic questions? Ask about them here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th August 2009   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 4
Rep: keithp has given consistently good advice and informationkeithp has given consistently good advice and informationkeithp has given consistently good advice and information
Default Chinese firebelly habitat video? And other question

Does anyone know of any videos that show the chinese firebelly newt in it's natural habitat? I also noticed all my local pet stores no longer sell chinese firebellies was wondering if anyone else noticed this by them?
keithp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chinese, firebelly, habitat, question, video