The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store Donate

Minimum tank size?

This is a discussion on Minimum tank size? within the Newt and Salamander Help forums, part of the Beginner Newt, Salamander, Axolotl & Help Topics category; I am expecting a pair of apuanus, and I am wondering what size tank is best for them? I was ...

Newt and Salamander Help Got a problem? Ill newt? Basic questions? Ask about them here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th October 2009   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: jbherpin has given good advice and informationjbherpin has given good advice and informationjbherpin has given good advice and information
Default Minimum tank size?

I am expecting a pair of apuanus, and I am wondering what size tank is best for them? I was thinking a standard 10 gal, but if they are potentially going to breed, I don't know if more space is needed? Also, what is the best water depth to meet their needs? I'm sorry, but when I get a new species I love to hear first hand accounts to base my stradegy on. Thanks in advance...

-jbherpin-

Last edited by Azhael; 17th October 2009 at 11:24.
jbherpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2009   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: jbherpin has given good advice and informationjbherpin has given good advice and informationjbherpin has given good advice and information
Default Re: Minimum tank size?

...Nevermind....

-....herpin-

Tags
minimum, size, tank