The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Tylototriton asperrimus care?

This is a discussion on Tylototriton asperrimus care? within the Newt and Salamander Help forums, part of the Beginner Newt, Salamander, Axolotl & Help Topics category; I'll be getting 3 of these next week.any idea about their care?i want to take good care of them.any information ...

Newt and Salamander Help Got a problem? Ill newt? Basic questions? Ask about them here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th October 2010   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: shinobido is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Tylototriton asperrimus care?

I'll be getting 3 of these next week.any idea about their care?i want to take good care of them.any information will help

shinobido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2010   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Comments: 3
Rep: lazymut is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tylototriton asperrimus care?

Hi
Im certainly no expert on the matter but im pretty sure the care for this animal will be pretty similar to Tylototriton shanjing. Caudata Culture Species Entry - Tylototriton shanjing
Hope that helps

LinkBack