The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Salamander Cancers - Resistance?

This is a discussion on Salamander Cancers - Resistance? within the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) forums, part of the Beginner Newt, Salamander, Axolotl & Help Topics category; Hello Everyone! Just like understanding the incidence rate of cancer in humans is important, me and a group of people ...

Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) A dedicated topic for those seeking help with Axolotls, showing off your photos, or just to talk about them.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st June 2016   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: pe400 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Salamander Cancers - Resistance?

Hello Everyone! Just like understanding the incidence rate of cancer in humans is important, me and a group of people think that understanding the incidence rate of cancer in salamander species is valuable. I would like to invite all salamander community to join the conversation about Salamander cancers at our facebook group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/949563261823165/ ) .

pe400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd June 2016   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Blackbun has given consistently excellent advice and informationBlackbun has given consistently excellent advice and informationBlackbun has given consistently excellent advice and informationBlackbun has given consistently excellent advice and information
Default Re: Salamander Cancers - Resistance?

pe400, thank you for the invite. I had never considered cancer in salamanders and so will have a read up.

https://www.quora.com/Cancer-How-vul...ders-to-cancer

I don't do Facebook so maybe you could post one or two links here b way of introducing the subject. thank you.

Blackbun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotl, cancer, community, discussion, newt, salamander, sicknesess, tumor

LinkBack