The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store Donate

Very strange Axolotl color morph...

This is a discussion on Very strange Axolotl color morph... within the Axolotl General Discussion forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; I am holding on to it for breeding in the future. Hopefully there will be more!...

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

Like Tree51Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd April 2007   #21 (permalink)
jacob

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I am holding on to it for breeding in the future. Hopefully there will be more!
Old 3rd April 2007   #22 (permalink)
lorie

Gallery Images:
Comments:

hahaha Jack Sparrow:P HAHA our axies could make a new pirates of the carribean film (I got one called The Kracken)haha
Old 11th April 2007   #23 (permalink)
sinead

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Wow he'll turn out a stunner
Old 14th April 2007   #24 (permalink)
jacob

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Click the image to open in full size.

Now you can see the back legs. The lighter gills are much shorter than the ones on the darker side.
Old 14th April 2007   #25 (permalink)
jay

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Maybe pirate will turn out as a golden Leucistic. Jacob i think you just designed a new coloured axolotl lol. What colour are the parents? Golden albino and Leucistic, yes
Old 14th April 2007   #26 (permalink)
sinead

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Maybe his pigmentations might spread out as ages
Old 14th April 2007   #27 (permalink)
sinead

Gallery Images:
Comments:

oh and he said the parents were a female wild type and a male white albino
Old 14th April 2007   #28 (permalink)
jay

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Oh, thanks
Old 14th April 2007   #29 (permalink)
jacob

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Sinead's right, the male was white albino and the female was a wild-type. This is the only larvae from the clutch (originally 200 larvae)that was different from the rest. None of it's sibblings are white or gold albino, all are wild-type and leucistic. Some of the leucistics have lighter eyes than I am used to, or I'm just seeing things, I'll try to post a pic of some of them.
Old 15th April 2007   #30 (permalink)
sinead

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Oh please do!
Old 24th May 2007   #31 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 10
Rep: Jake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Update on "Pirate Gary"

He's grown quite a bit. Now he's about 3.5 inches long and eating inch long earthworms. I'll post more pics of him/her as soon as I can. The set of gills with no pigment are much shorter than the other set.

I think I was just imagining that it's sibbling's eyes were lighter, but Pirate is still a stunner.

Last edited by Jake; 24th May 2007 at 03:50.
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2007   #32 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: peterj has shown reliable knowledge

His whole left side seems to be lighter, as if the pigment cells were distributed lopsided in his early development. Are there any records of chimeric axolotls (individuals formed from fused embryos).
peterj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2007   #33 (permalink)
Caudata.org Donor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 19
Comments: 2
Rep: mantighoul has given consistently good advice and informationmantighoul has given consistently good advice and informationmantighoul has given consistently good advice and information
Default ...as for chimeras

Oh chimeric embryos, that is exciting, well most i know are ones creted in the laboratory. In a certain stage of developement they will fuse two parts of two eggs togethere and axolotl will form. Use to study things like fusing a genetically fatal disorder guy with a heathy one, study of pigmentation, cell ressearch, grafting, etc. I will just say this, the way axolol immune system handles transplants is amazing, if your ever up for a fun read! I do not know of any chimeric axolotls outside of the laboratory.

you know that picture of those axolotls with a black head and a white body? Laboratory Chimera from my understanding.
mantighoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2007   #34 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: Jake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Pirate Gary Update Photo.

Here he is today, what do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
Very strange Axolotl color morph...-pirategar.jpg   Very strange Axolotl color morph...-pirategary.jpg  
Old 25th May 2007   #35 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: kiwitwist has started on the right path

So weird!! Thanks for continuing to update on this guy!! It's VERY interesting!!
kiwitwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2007   #36 (permalink)
Caudata.org Donor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 19
Rep: mantighoul has given consistently good advice and informationmantighoul has given consistently good advice and informationmantighoul has given consistently good advice and information

There is something interesting going on here. Thanks for the pics. fascinating, indeed. Definately appear similar in appearnce to a chimeric creature, but, I do not know how a chimeric individual could be creted in a creature that uses external fetilization. I may lean that it could be exhibiting mosaicsm (two populations of cells with different genotypes in one individual fromone fertilized egg) I am mostly only familiar with this condition in humans. In the lab, mosaicism is studied in Drosophila that i am aware of. Argh starting bio-lab classes is not coming soon enough :P

this article is about Endopolyploidy and there is a section of it relating to axolotl discussing mosaics, "chromosomal chimeras"
http://www.pnas.org/cgi/reprint/38/12/1073.pdf
mantighoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th May 2007   #37 (permalink)
Administrator

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 97
Comments: 46
Rep: Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11Jennewt goes to 11

Very interesting, Jacob, I'm glad to see that this guy is healthy and doing well. I can't wait to see him/her as an adult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantighoul View Post
I do not know how a chimeric individual could be creted in a creature that uses external fetilization.
Umm, axolotls do have internal fertilization. I don't know enough about chimerism to understand exactly how matters. My thought was that there could have been a somatic mutation when the embryo was at the 2-cell stage, resulting in such a half-and-half animal, but I'm sure there are other mechanisms as well.
Jennewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th May 2007   #38 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

The male (who is Pirate Gary's father) belonged to a friend across town, but he's moving out of state and couldn't bring them with, so he sold him to me.
Attached Thumbnails
Very strange Axolotl color morph...-pg.jpg   Very strange Axolotl color morph...-pg3.jpg   Very strange Axolotl color morph...-pg4.jpg  
Old 1st June 2007   #39 (permalink)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 4
Rep: naymo has started on the right path

I love this little guy.
Hes absolutely stunning.
Good on him for being different!
naymo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2007   #40 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 45
Comments: 62
Rep: Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11

Pirate Gary is pretty spiffy. Chimaerism is alive and well!
Kaysie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotl, color, harlequin, morph, piebald, pied, strange

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 2483 (Set)

00, 10gallonsofcool, 13tog, 1930sam, 222693, 280292, 2axolotls2, 2gsom, 2inkaha, 2RILL, 454, 920fish, 9477978, Aaran, Aaron71w, AaronK, abbeh15, abbie1410, Abrahm, Aburgess0115, AbysmalAxolotl, aceglach, ACEPHONECHIC, Aci, Adam, adamntitch, AdamPayton, AdamR, Adams, adb, adder99, adey1984, adiduo, Adin, Adonis Lowery, AdvythAF, aegbert84, AeonMapa, aeri, aeviette, afertuna, Affordable Exo, AflackMatt, afmtgn, AG9, aggblade, AgonyRose, AGreenDarkness, ahatch95, aherc958, ahiggin1, ahuizotl, Aimzs Lotties, ajc, Ajolote, AK574, akingsley9000, alana, AlanS, albeqee, albert, ald08f, Alecann, Alejandro, Alex Thomas, Alex231555, alexiface, alexismommy23, alexps, alexx, ali000, Alicia, Alioth, Alkylhalide, allan, allied123, AllisonLeigh, allyr81, AllyTK, almostmarvin81, Alyce, AmandaW, amb, amber, amberdoodle, ambertastic, amiedoll, Amiracle, amkid247, Ammurrica, Amy82, amykavanagh, amynjen, anagreen, anatomicalheart, and0283, andreajo, AndreaW, Andreia G, andrew, Andrew51, Andrew94, Andrina, andrizay, Andyj, andykazam, andymarchiando, andyreeves, Anette, Ange, angela316, AngelMR2, Angi, angiebabe, AngieD, Anibanani, Anilaky, animalloversfb, AnimlEnthusiast, anjelloca, ankea, annab, Annabee, anonymousaxolol, Anorankh, AnotherNewGuy, Anssi, antcatcher11, Antgarner, Antony Rossi, Antronthemighty, aollivier1, aolszewski, aoxomoxoa, ApparentlyAFK, appelmoes, Apple, AprilRosyButt, aquaboy74, Aquacraze, Aquakeeper, Aquatic, aquaticBOY33, aquick06, araceae, arachdude7, aramcheck, Archangel, ArdyBay, arenaboy007, areynoldssr, Aria, arienette, Aristole, arnichol, Arpeggio, Aschneider8, Ashalika, AshleeRW, ashley, ashley1108, ashleyu, Ashlie, Ashlimarie83, ashmac5, Ashmere, AshSeek, AsimBadr, askab, asprine, at26882, ataahua, atomicferret, audrey, auntiejude, AuraCantos, Aussie Rach, Aussieboy, aussielove, AuSu, Autumnfeb, Auxiliary, Awakener, AwesomeAxolotls, ax, Axel01, axie girl, Axie123, axiebeans, axiebreeder103, axiegaz, axieglower, axiekeeper, AxieLove3, axielover321, AxieMama, AxieMum, axilove, axiofthegods, Axl Rose, axle37, AxoBreeder, axoemz, axokicker, AxolatlFan32, Axolbreeder, axolitic, axolitllsebastian, Axolot, axolotl junkie, axolotl lvr, axolotl newbie, axolotl123, axolotl141, axolotl23, Axolotl673, axolotl86, axolotlalyssa, AxolotlboyxD, AxolotlChris, axolotlerika, axolotlfaninhi, axolotlfreak56, axolotlfriend, axolotllady, axolotllove, AxolotlLovr3205, Axolotlmama2014, axolotlrhonda, axolotlste, axolotlsure, AxolotlTwins, axoltlmad123, AxoPhibian, axowattyl, AXY001, axybaby, axyboy, axylottie, Axymoron, axys, Aylet, aymeh21, azeam, Azhael, Azinggu, aziraphale77, azn567, aznchopstixboi, Azrimic, AztecAxolotl, Aztekk, azure89, azuregirl, b00f, b19jas, B3llaax3, Babydoles1207, BabySinclair, Backkarurosu, baddad, baddfish, Badmungo, Badmuppets, BadWolf, balam, Ballerina Rox, Balutan, barricorps, Bass, Batrachotoxin, battlecat, batty, baurelio, baus, Baxs893, bayhicoach, bazalt, bb17, BBell, BBJ, bdenzer, Bdyoung, Beaniepompom, Bear, Bear13, Beardog1, becker1975, beckwan, Beckyrae, Beeeans, beefsteak, begenes, bellabelloo, BellaCornuta, bellag26, Bellahites, benh, benjoe, benw, berksmike, Bernynz, Berq, Bethbot, bethd217, Bette, Betuana, beverleyx, Bevi1019, bewilderness, bex255, Biance, bichogrilo, Biev, big a little a, big dawg, BIG J, big len, BIGBODYBEAR, bigbrightworld, BIGMerle, Bigskier24, bigukranian, BigWhit135, Biker Mike, BILLY JAMES, binkiesbuns, Binx, BioGirl, biojo, Biotope7, birdsong, Birthdayboy, Biskatti, bitenomnom, blabberwort, Blackhawk IV, Blackstar65, BlakeA101, Blaze, Blazed Monkey, Blazed1, blazenbs, blinky000, Bliss, blocke08, Bluck, Blue Spotted, BluEarth, blueberlin, Bluekoolaid, Bluemoonjo, blumpsicle, blushed, BluWillow, BMOC, bob94, boba, bobberly1, bobdole, boipevassu, bombinafreak, Boo Penguin, Boomer, Boomsloth, boophis, borntobreed, braaandooon, bramaxo, Brandan, brandi12, Brando, brassman, BraydenB, breeShuford, Brent, Brian M, Briecarr, broadbent30, BrokkenBow, bronwyn08, browen33w, brtnykys, Brucealotl, bryanc, btreyes, BubbleGuppy, Bubilog, bugdozer, bukowsky, bunn89, bunny27, Burtaplacka, buterflybaby22, bwidjaja1, byemyself, C1ive, cabbysarus, cailynne, caje816, Cake, CalciferHeart, caleb, callina, Callmel, Camillius, Camirdra, Canaveral, CanberraAxie, Cando, CANDYCHOOCH, candygears, CanidSpirit, canzilla, Cap10Squirty, capek36, capn, CaptainGunnar, CaptainScruffy, CaptainTowel, Carl, carles1988, Carloshc, CarnationCrab, Caroline, carolyncale, Carrie1017, carriw, carsona246, Cas, caseeybrown, cashsand, catfish dude, catgardener, cathy, CathyGo, Catie1110, caudatadude28, Caveman, Cazzberry, ccandsea, cdazley, Celeste, Celestial, Cell, celticcrow77, Cephalotus, Cephalover, Cereus, Cetnik, cg, cg02184, Chamaeleo, ChameleonCans, Channah, charlbeer, charleybambino, Charleyyyy2, charliesmammy10, Charlotl, charoozz520, ChasingSanity, chazsucks, chchchchipandda, CheechWizard, chemgrl08, chencho136, CherryBlossom, cherryscented, cheycollins, Cheylee, chimene, Chinadog, chirkaaa, Chirple, Chlorophilian, chris11365, ChrisCook18, ChristineB, ChristineWgtn, Chuck, Chugga, cichlidmayhem, cindycoomber, cisco696, Clairelou, Clairey Beary, classen, classicalroach, clefty, Cleigh9579, ClericEric, Cliff, ClockworkParrot, Cmk043, cml, Coastal Groovin, Cocoa, Cocoapanda10, CocoBrown, coendeurloo, Coffeegirl, Coggie, coichards, Coldnorthtoy, Cole Grover, colinalan, colli366, Common Kay, Condaman74, Confusion, ConnectHouston, Constantine, cooldog324, CordialEffect, Cori, corinne81, Corrupt Humor, CortAndCat, cothiq, Count Jackula, Covington, cpomeroy, craigw, CrazyAxolotl, crazycandigirl, crazydragon89, crazyferret, crazylady, Crazypills, crazyspotty, creekcritter, CreekDevil, Crelb, crenda, crickit785, Criss, CRITTERKEEPER, crocodilesjaw, croxall, Crptid, Cruor, Crysta, cschilling80, Cthulhu, Cthulie, Cts, cuban jey, cupcake, cupcake26, cyanurus, cyclopse, Cynth, d3monchild, Dad, DaddyBunchee, daedae, Dagon, daiphi, Dalabrae, damien, Dammitdao, danchristopher, dane_zu, Dangergirl, danhaig, dani0732, Daniel, daniellog, Danni, dannitrebotica, dansmrcookie, Dante, DantezGirl, Danube, Daphnis, dappercadaver, Darcie, daremo, Darkan, DarkLink47, Darkmaverick, darkmessiah, Darkmoonrosen, darrylsampson, Daryna, Dash3Echo, daswooten, dauntilus, Dav85, Dave11, Davemc, David Tobler, DavidBowden7, Davo, Dawn, Dax, DayDreamer07, dazkeirle, dbh, dbu, dc, DC1967, dd12783, deathcleric, decambla, DeCypher, Deebock, DejitaruDavis, deliriah, Delphine, demo1986, den, Dendro Dave, Depleted, Deraulle, Derm, DerpyAxolotl, Desertfish, Devin, devwinch, Devy, DickGordonCan, digger, digimattd, digitalxri0t, dimmer, Diogo Juliao, diplocaulus, dipsydoodle, disc444, Disco Raven, discordia, discus, DITB, DizzyVix, Djin13, DOA77, Doc, Doginal, dogo12345, Dojo, Doki, doktordoris, DomDaw, DominicJ, Donna001, donnat, donstr, DosJax 12XU, douginport, Doverish, Dr0gr1n, dr34mr, Dracolich, dracos, dragongirl413, dragonlady, Dragonspainter, DRayExMachina, drdetroit33, dreadedhempire, drj, DRJplec, drmunroe, drroboky, drummondst, dryopteris, dsmagruder, Dtacinelli, DTM, dudzie, dvl445, Dylan c, Dysha, E Mandragora, e23ho, e80, EasternNewtLove, Eastling352, eazil, ebonykrow, ecoreptiles, Edward Norkett, ed_moyer, eehrman11, eely12310, Eepy, eforrest, Eilinor, eimajton, Eixa, ejrw, Elafacwen, Elana, elchicano, electronfusion, Elegy, element, ElHein, elim, EliSchellenberg, elisita, elizabeth, eljorgo, elKendo97, EllaFey, ellenant, Elliriyanna, Ellis, elninca, Elspeth, eMax, Emberaria, emeraldd, emily74, EmilyGreen, EmJ, Emma18, emz, End, endangerbravo, Eon Chao, epicbattle, Equus, erfus, Erika224, erin24, ermuell, ernestine, Errffy02, error404nouser, ertert, Erzs, esKaye, esn, esoteric, essarah, Essentia, etayloruf, ethan, Etrigan, evagaya, evans0567, Eve8, evereen, evilseba, EvoDevo, Exton, eyelessthn3u, eyrops, Ezequiel Nahuel, fabian, fadjol, fafnir, Fairies, Fait, Falco Black, falkor33, Farmerboy, featherbutt, Feisty, Felfreckles, FeliciaSaurus, felizycontento, femme, fenwoman, Fepl, Feral, ferret_corner, Fidget, FiireStaar, Fimbriae, Fiona1504, firedreams, firemage23, firesalamander, FireStar, Fish Cakes, Fishboy, fishcakey, fishkeeper, fishphibian, Fizco, flan123, flavia, Flee, Flfhead, flockreptiles, flomotion, floosy, floxie, FluffyHerper, Fly on a Wall, FOG, Fogwatch, Foley, Fordycutts, forester, Fortunella, fortylicks17, foxxi, Fragglerocker, Francesco Luxor, Frankie73, Franklin, Franklin Price, fraustdemon, Freakygirl, freddie1990, freddy73, freddy911, FredLikesNewts, freekygeeky, FreeScot, frequenc, freyakuu, FrillyFia, froganole, Frogger, froggy, frogman, FROGPUNK, fry, Fumi, Funny Axie, FX1C, Gab2013, Gabe, Gabrielis, gagen, Gail, Gailgirl, Gamachii, GAMudkipz, Ganymede264, gar4016, Garrettb, Gavin Hunter, GazerOfStars, GCherp, gcsreptiles, ge0h0und, geckers, Geckogal, geganewt, GeishaExotics, GemzD26, GeneticJericho, Genome42, GeorgeAquatics, georgecrow, GeorgiaB, georgiarh10, Georgimw, geosheets, geron, gfsward, GGBoom, GHobson, ghogg, ghohnnie, ghostface, GhostKnive, Gia, Gibby, Giff, Giles, Gill Again, Gim, Gingrich, Gismonikon, GLENAXO, glitterwitch, gloriousspandex, Glow, GlowingCool, GlowingFauxPas, glubglub, Gnoll, GNR, godfrey, gogokira, Gogold, golansecurity, Goobs, Goodgollyitsmol, gorksmash, gr33neyes, Grabiec, gracieprice23, Grandpa, greabo, Greatwtehunter, Green, Green frog, Greenmanbacchus, GreerDalrymple, Greewok, Greg31, Gregarious, GregStrait, Grete, griff, Grimes, Grin, Grizz318, GroovyGal, groupie, Guppidy, gurtak, guyver, Gx3, h2ler, H4X0lotl, haaylien, hacelepues, Hadar, HadesPotato, hairyman, hairypumpkin, haley, hamplanet, hampton, Hanbobs, hannahll, HannahMarie, Hannahw, hanni plus 2, hanniebumblebee, hanominik, HappyAxodent, happycamper, HappySkittles, harliquinnraver, Harrisheart, harry7890, Hart, HaveACrouton, havocsdesign, Hayden, haydenad, hayee92, Hayley411, HayleyK, Hayleyy, Hays, Hconway4, hdonahue, HeartlessAngel, Heather at HMSG, heather7792, HeatherFeather, HeavenlyCharmed, Hedge, helen38, Hellcat73, HelloKitty, helobed, Herb, hermes, herplvr, Hesher, hexipherd, heyeaps, heytina, highplainsherp, HitmanSougo13, hixxxy, HLFB, HMAxolotl, HMontross, Hoagii, HodgeaPodge, HolisticGoddess, Hollystark, holmeperos, holoublahee, homebrew, honeybeehoward, hoot, hopea2, hornet, Horselover, Hotrod Vampire, hotshotqt29, Hotspot, houdan, Howie, HowToAxolotl, HP12300, huhsleepysteven, humberto, Hynerpeton, Hype, hypno monkey, iamabananatree, IamJocie, iAmOrangutan, IamTheBear, IanC, ianclick, IanF, ian_uk, iAxolotl, ibjustwrite, Ibkikn, Icarez, ice, iChris, ichthyherps, idahofleur1988, idiodyssey, iheartaxie, ii AshmaaN x, IlanaWilkin, ilomilo, IloveAxol, imasu, immehere, Immemorial, imppy25rs, Imy, imzunicorn, indicakush, indoboard7, infection23, infested, Infinite, inkozana, InMemoryOfKoNa, Inmyownzoo, innerdialogue, inryoku, Insomniac, inukawaii, iopt44, iplaythebassoon, Irishsean, isadorala, iscrazynes, iSuzie, Italicus, Itsalltender, itsjustamber, iusuiusui, Ivo Katrafilov, ivoteforpedro, Ivyna J Spyder, i_love_necturus, J Guidry, j3nny, jackiedj420, jackj921, jacksonuk, jacquie09, Jade x, Jadore axolotl, jAfFa CaKe, Jag, JaiElBee, Jake, jake96, James Gordon, jamesh, Jamesthenewt, Jamy, Jan, janetkelly2005, Janine, janno, Jasmini, jasper408, jaujemba, Jausi, Jaws, jaxon, jay r n, Jay87, JayRob23, jays, Jazz, jbaconnh, jbherpin, jbmaca, JBullock, JBW, jchimpo91, jclee, Jcreppel, jctkc, Jdeep11, jdlqh8, jduff1109, Jeanne, jef, Jejund, jelkins, jelly, JellyBones, jellybubby88, jels, jen627, Jenko, jenlefevre, Jennewt, jenniepeg, Jennifer, Jennistophales, Jens, Jenste, Jeroen Spobeck, Jerome, Jess, Jessdino, jessi, jessicaanne, JessKB, Jesthing, Jewelz, jgreen, Jhorvath22865, jibanoodleboi, jikaru, Jill, Jim King, JimBarnett, JimD, jingles, jinian, Jishy, jjay88, jjdickinson, jjt1979, JK, JM29, jmknapp21, jmtonkin, Jnmbustos, joanashearman, Joce, jockey, jockmcfrog, JodieBromilow, joeingles123, joejoe826901, joeyasaurusrex, JOEYBALLS, joeysgreen, Johan, johas123, John, Jojo86, jolt420, Jon Aaron, Jon7, Jonbradburn, joneum42, Joost, JoParker, jord, Jordamn, Jordi, JoshG, Jossie, JP100, jport73, jrider110, jtabber, Jtesta31, jujubee, julia, Julie and Jason, Julie1002, julio, Just Me, JustKenna, jwilkerson3003, Jynx, jyxie, Jzehr125, K1rby, K3teach, k9dr, kaborn, Kadoink, KadynaAvy, KaeKaze, kaikoga, Kaisebon, Kaitlyn, Kakmonstret, Kal El, Kalebepic, kaliko22, kamikazechocobo, Kane, kaoticlonefool, KaptenDiesel, Karatts, Karayna, KarinAxies, karmadingo, karoosah, Kashka, Kaskoda, Kasye, kat25, kate h, katepc, katherynei, katie11122, Katie80, katis, katlyn, KATZ, KaylaContagious, kaylalouise, Kayne, Kaysie, kaze, kazkut, KazzysKritters, kclinton, kCm, kdgarloc, Ke0ni, keiko, keithp, kelsnels92, Ken Worthington, Kendall, Keno, Kent, keq, kernow, kerosseno, kerry, Kerry1968, kettering bloke, keynewt, kezben, khudgins81, kiathepooch, Kib0y, Kibbles, KibosJ, kidaround, Kimantha333, kimax, kimbosaurr, kimbully, Kimfishepet, kimharland, kimko86, kimo, KimYoshiko, king nick, kingy da killa, kinks, kinkyoto, Kiowa, Kipper, KippersMom, kira, kirsty, Kirzzin, kissbazs, Kit, kitty, Kiyo, kjacks, kjbillingsley, KJ_29, KKA, kkslok, Kladeaney, klaydogz, kmacfarlane, knifegill, kniggit, knightngal, Knobtailedgecko, Knowlzy, knyptozoologist, kody240, Koikichi, Kokiron, KombatVirus, KookaRocha, Koryos, Kozza, krazeestraw, krex, Kribby, Kristen, kristensundevic, KristenW, KristianKrogh, KrisztianNemeth, kroezen, kryrinn, ks85, ksparks519, KT, ktcwgrl, Ktlagges, ktolentino18, Kuhn33, Kupcake, kuphie, Kurant, kurlytop1976, Kurtlin, Kurtzy, kwally, ky4nn4, kyro411, Kyryah, laalflaach, Lachlan McKillo, laddiej, ladybeetle911, ladydaisymay, ladyleslie2013, laluffy, LamD79, LanaBat, Lanky, Lara11, las, Laserpony, Latinababe423, latyla21, laurabear, lauren7408, LaurenIM, layna, lazymut, lbc576, lea, leahaxies, Leander, leandrah, leanne57, LeanneT, Leash44, leelee1215, LeFarge, LEGS, leiafee, Leiren, Lemi, Lemons, LesAxolotl, lessthansign3, lestat, lettgv, leu, Levengale, LewisDunbar, Lexolotl, Liamaxolotl, licerbob, lifeguardonduty, LIL DEE, lilacdragon7, Lillmizztiny, Lilo, lilsoul, lindseyb88, lindseydonnie, linlin1441, Linus, Lionlady, lisa5691, lisalee2, lisapie, Lisasaurus, lisordactyl, littlecarn, LittleFrog, LittleJeffrey, Littlelotl, Livette, liz lall, Lizandro, liznewton85, LJW, lloyd, Lmarquette, loadedsith, Logan, loki0309, lollypop, Lone, Loobylou, Lorenmws, lorraine, losski, Lotl, lou, loudoggz420, loulou, lovelotl, Lovely Axies, lovesheraxies, lQdALPHA, lrocheller, lrry93, lstrohl, LSuzuki, ltldawny30, Lua, luckydog51, lucyd9, luellabella, lunarisplendere, Lusak, Luxembourg, LWL18595, LydMcK, Lynn DeVries, lynnelouise, Lyssa, m3w, Mac Myers, Macaroni, macd0282, mackinthebox, Macrauchenia, mactank13, MAD304, Madcatman, MaddogJones, madeve, MadiIBtt, madink, MaDsci, Mafta, Mag, Magali, Maggie13, magickfox, magikfoxzero, Mai, makis, makutafish, malamutekid, Maldark, Mama Mia, mamangenn, mamatoulouse, Mana, manateaparty, mandachan, MandiceP, Mangaka, mangomythman, Manifest, mantighoul, manutaaz, Maple128, Marceline, maree8ree, mareofnight, marga97, margbooth, Margie, Mariaelizarose, Marian, Marimonk, MarioR, Marizna, marjoramalotl, Markgilst, markinco, MarkKing, Markw, marlee, Martian, Martin21114, martin7283, martinpccare, marwood, matchu77, matias, mauricio nagata, Mavericksol, maxelliotjones, MayaShion, Maythe27th, mblanford, MCBnerd, McCray331, mduros, Meadow Clark, MearWolf, meb, Medgar, MEEX, mega, Meggersxoxo, meghanashley, megsrenee, Megz, mekkha, MelancholyMiss, melandallanie, Melanie, melfly, melgado22, MelissaB, melrose1414, melv1n, melvin2002, memojo1979, Memory, mercurydustin, Mere, MereB, Mertyn, mewsie, mexicola, MG72, michael, Michael2266, michaelaf, MichaelJMcLeroy, MichaelWB, Middu, Midgey Smith, Midwestmom, miesamie, mifuneaxie, miguelmannao29, mikeg, MikeM, MikeO, MikeyLikesIt, Miko Hayashi, milhouseaok, Milkpop, Milla, millerj76, Mimiru, mimozine, miniskop, Minja777, Minnie Mouse, Mintee, minxytota, Miss Lelli, missgosh, Missingjustice, MissT, Misterbluesky, MisterMackTen, MistyMeadow3, mitch, mitchell101, Mitzee, miykael81, mizbek69, Mizu, mizzerman, mmaassoonn, mmbd73, mmuumi, mneavor, Mochiball, modestum, moeortz, Mojo, Mojo911, Mojojomo, Molch, MollyAttack, momar1234, MommaK, mondohead, Moniques78, Monocle, Montdepilate, moominaxie, MoonGazer, moony1988, Morbias, morg, morgrid, Moriarty, morjar, morpheus92i, Morrison, mortava, Mortimer, moss, Mot, mpikis, Mr Brown, Mr Feathergill, Mr Gruff, Mr Poseidon, Mr Quackers, MrBig0, mrdisposal, MRowe, MrsNubcake, mrtanuki, Mschaefer, msgthpst, mshine1217, msmonkeydog, MsRadioRose, mthom211, Muddy, muddydragon, Mudgey, Mudshark, muffywrx, Munchausen, munchbunch, Murphy family, Musicaddict, musilvr4eva, Mxttbxrnes, MyFirstAxie, myke, Mylilpegasister, Myst, myyumbrella, NachoMom, nadine, nailartjess, Naked Cat, NanaLuke, Nancy Haggerty, Nano, Narakun, narny101, Nat, Nat1, NatalieT, naterpie, Nathan050793, NathanF, natimus, natjobe, natsharp14, Nattles88, naturebabe, naturegirl, Naughty T, naymo, NBkilla, Necroyeti, Necturus101, NecturusLindsay, NeelyBryanne, Neff, Neil C, Neke, Nemesea, Neon, Neonetic, NeonGeckoBubble, Neotenic_Jaymes, Nepeta, Neque, NERD603, Nessi88, Nessie, Nessie7, nettie, Neuter, nevohne, NewDreamz, newpowers, Newtility, NexSocius, nextortorres, Nexus616, nic3kx, Nick Ellicott, NickA, nickjwes, nicolelawton, NidiaNz, Niels D, Niffarious, Nightteare, Nijinski, nikkiboo, nikoli1984, Niloticus, Nimby, Nin10doGC, nina89, Nioa, nix, nixx1985, Noaaa, NoahF, nomoremind, nookiecrook, nora, norcaljessica, Norcinu, Norman, Norrington, NotAFish, NovaRose, NPerota, nudibranch, Nukleopatra, NV, nynke, Nyxx, Oakivy, oceanblue, odalisque, Odd, ogc, Ohana, ohaxies, Oldgiffer, Olivia97, olympic, oneatos, onecrazyredhead, onetwentysix, OnyxAxolotl, OpalRaven7, optimist, orangebud, orca, Orchid225, oregon newt, orgoca, Orvilleberta, otolith, Otterwoman, ozarkhellbender, OZIRIS, paigee, Painisme, palatimo, Palex134, pam916, PandaHuggaz, Pandibug, Paniccasey, PanTech, paris, Parlorre, parsonii, PatchworkClocks, patiencepending, patrickg, patterkillar, Pau1, Paul B, paulgreg12, paullism, pawprint08, Pebble, PelicanBlue, penaliah, PennyArthur, pent565, PenumbraHulk, pepper, Perocore, pestey, pete, peter5930, peterj, Petersgirl, phatts45, phee, PherPhace, philbaker76, PhxJosh, pike0, pinkangel729, PinkysMom, Pitus79, pixolite, placebojunkie, Platterpus, pnkflyd669, PNWsawyer, Pofke, Polarize, Polechka, pollywog, pomerinke, poncho11, pondweed, pookiewn, PorcelainGeisha, porkchop48, Poseidon, Possum63, potogold71, Prairie Eco, pravacouture, Prettykitty, Prot, psychoboyjack, punxy, puppetmaster04, PurpleKat, purplemuffin, pustka88, puzzle, pythonmdk, pyxax, qfqw, Queed, Quentari, Quetzacoatl, quite, qwidge, r24111, RACH2910, Rachael Lea, rachel1, Rachel2201, racheljritchie, rachelkaedy, rachemma, rachngo, rae13, Rageliss, ragn4rok, Rainbowz, rainrad2013, Rainy, Rainy222, raizou, Rami, Rammoth, ranchu, Randall, Randi, RandyPetrarca, rastabob76, Raven01000, raventr, Raziela, rdoren, rdoyle225, Realm, RecentGrad12, redfish, redtigrinus, red_dragon, Reibu, ReiDragon, relle, renaelafae, renaissancegirl, RenitaO, represniff, reptadude, ReptileGirl, Reptileguy2727, reptilekid0325, reptileman134, reptilesJD, Respecht, retrochick1971, Rework87, rgurley, Rhandi Claxton, Rho, Rhysmachine101, Richie373, rick, Ridewithme38, Riene Noir, Riffy, rika18, Rikkoshaye, Rimy, Riotgrrrrl, Risky, Rissa1980, RizonSon, RJF, rkid_uk, rnixon, rnocera, Robbin, robbinsj, roberlonies, Robert1968, Robert777, Roberto Arreola, RobertsKitty, RobertStack, Robroy, robster84, Rocket Dad, rocknchick, RoFlores, RogueAngel, roheryn, Roho, romcocki, Rone, Ronny, Roogan, roshea, Rosie, rowanoak, Roxxy, Roxy, rubisco, Rubyfox, Rubyscarfell, Rudi, Rueae, Ruggedturf, rumsey232, RupertxGiles, RusieckiR, russachalyn, russell, Russinka, RussTaylor, Ryan1979, ryan3640, ryanallen, saided, Saint, saisamara, SakuraKitty, Salamandar, Salamanderfire, salamandergirly, salamanderguy, salamandra, Salems Lot, Sallermander, Salmantha, salo7, salvysaurus42, samfam4, Samlynn8, Sammae, sammarshall27, sammie68, SammieFlan, sammieSYKEout, sammy, Samyueruchan, SanderB, Sanka101, santa, santiagcarcal, SapphireTigress, sara d, Sara88, sarahgraham1990, SariYappa, sarmale, sarra, Sarramy, saskia, Sassafras, satinbaby, Satnav, satyrlike, Savatan, saydemir, saysh18, scaredofbees, Scarlette, Schambers87,