The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store Donate

Very strange Axolotl color morph...

This is a discussion on Very strange Axolotl color morph... within the Axolotl General Discussion forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; It's wrong in human terms but if you think you may have an unusual recessive gene you wish to create ...

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

Like Tree51Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29th October 2008   #101 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Comments: 3
Rep: oceanblue goes to 11oceanblue goes to 11oceanblue goes to 11oceanblue goes to 11oceanblue goes to 11oceanblue goes to 11oceanblue goes to 11oceanblue goes to 11oceanblue goes to 11oceanblue goes to 11oceanblue goes to 11
Default Re: 'Pirate Gary' Update...

It's wrong in human terms but if you think you may have an unusual recessive gene you wish to create a stable line of this is the way to do it.
oceanblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th November 2008   #102 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 10
Rep: Jake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
It's wrong in human terms but if you think you may have an unusual recessive gene you wish to create a stable line of this is the way to do it.
This is true, but look at captive axolotls in general. How many gold albino axolotls live in the wild?

I'm pretty sure it's not a recessive gene, but it might be interesting to see what comes out of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim S View Post
What has become of Gary's albino sibling from the second spawning? Did this animal show any mottling, even a small spots of pigment?

The fact that Gary's mother produced a single albino offspring should tell us something. What if there is a gene or combination of genes that causes an increase incidence of nondisjuction during mitosis? If this were the case, your animal(s) would be invaluable to science. Alot of what we learn about the inner working of the cell comes from comparing what is normal to that which is abnormal.

The albino is living in Chicago now, I don't talk to the guy who has it now, but it looked like a perfectly normal albino axolotl. There was no evidence of pigment on it.
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2008   #103 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: TicTacJunkie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Very strange Axolotl color morph...

Cool
Not sure how that happened!?
TicTacJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2009   #104 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: Jake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

Well, tonight around midnight I found Pirate laying eggs, so she's definitely a female. Here are some pics of the proud mother:

Click the image to open in full size.

...and the proud father/baby's daddy:
Old 7th January 2009   #105 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Comments: 1
Rep: Kerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgKerry1968 is a mainstay of Caudata.org

Lovely pictures, thank you for sharing. Good luck with the new brood, wonder if there'll be any mini-Pirates?
Kerry1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2009   #106 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: oceanblue goes to 11oceanblue goes to 11oceanblue goes to 11oceanblue goes to 11oceanblue goes to 11oceanblue goes to 11oceanblue goes to 11oceanblue goes to 11oceanblue goes to 11oceanblue goes to 11oceanblue goes to 11

Congratulations. Are the eggs variable in colour possibly indicating ovarian chimerism? Do they look like any old batch of eggs from a normal axolotl or are they a bit different? I dare not venture an opinion as I've not seen new laid axolotl eggs myself yet!

Whatever you get will be interesting.
oceanblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2009   #107 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

What's most interesting to me is that these eggs are not a/a eggs, proving Pirate is not an albino.

Addendum: just to qualify what I meant, the eggs are dark pigmented, which means they did not come from an albino female. This does not mean the offspring couldn't turn out to be a/a, just that mother is not a/a.
Old 7th January 2009   #108 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanblue View Post
Congratulations. Are the eggs variable in colour possibly indicating ovarian chimerism? Do they look like any old batch of eggs from a normal axolotl or are they a bit different? I dare not venture an opinion as I've not seen new laid axolotl eggs myself yet!

Whatever you get will be interesting.
They look like normal axolotl eggs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
What's most interesting to me is that these eggs are not a/a eggs, proving Pirate is not an albino.

Addendum: just to qualify what I meant, the eggs are dark pigmented, which means they did not come from an albino female. This does not mean the offspring couldn't turn out to be a/a, just that mother is not a/a.
I was curious to see what color eggs she'd lay myself (or if 'she' was even a female!). She carries the albino gene because her father is a white albino. The fact that her father is the father of the eggs, there should definitely be some albinos in there, and I'm going to assume for now the rest will either be leucistic or wild-type, but we'll see.
Old 8th January 2009   #109 (permalink)
Founder

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 204
Comments: 118
Rep: John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)John has maxed out Caudata.org's Reputation System (we are not worthy!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
The fact that her father is the father of the eggs, there should definitely be some albinos in there, and I'm going to assume for now the rest will either be leucistic or wild-type, but we'll see.
That'll be somewhat controversial with many axolotl enthusiasts here but I think a planned inbreeding like this for a purpose makes sense.
Old 8th January 2009   #110 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
That'll be somewhat controversial with many axolotl enthusiasts here but I think a planned inbreeding like this for a purpose makes sense.
I had a feeling that it might be controversial. On the other hand, if any other axolotl addict thinks I'm sick for inbreeding they're definitely a hypocrite. Captive bred axolotls are the definition of inbred

If nothing unusual comes from this first group of offspring I'll possibly cross the pair one more time in about 4 months. After that if Pirate is still the only unique axolotl, I'll stop the father/daughter crosses.
Old 23rd January 2009   #111 (permalink)

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: ReiDragon has shown reliable knowledge

Wow I would kill for one of the offspring no matter what color they come out xD Pirate is a doll and her mate is pretty as well.
ReiDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th January 2009   #112 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiDragon View Post
Wow I would kill for one of the offspring no matter what color they come out xD Pirate is a doll and her mate is pretty as well.
Her mate is her dad, that's where she gets half of her good looks, it's all in the family
Old 25th January 2009   #113 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: BellaCornuta is an unknown quantity at this point

Awww cute little skeet
BellaCornuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2009   #114 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Just a quick update. Most of the eggs are fertile, looking like wild-types, leucsitic and maybe albino? There were a lot of twins triplets and up to 8 embryos in one membrane, I'll try to post pics.
Old 28th January 2009   #115 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: ReiDragon has shown reliable knowledge

Crazy. XD Looking forward to the pics <3
ReiDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2009   #116 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: katis is an unknown quantity at this point

What? no more updates? Reading this for the first time and I'm in love with Pirate and got sucked into her life like a soap opera....

more please Jake...
katis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2009   #117 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by katis View Post
What? no more updates?
Well, Pirate's babies are alive and well. There were no abnormal babies in her first clutch, but maybe next time. I managed to find 5 more babies that are similar to Pirate, but not any of her offspring.
Old 27th February 2009   #118 (permalink)
2010 Research Grant Donor

Nationality:
Rep: blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
There were no abnormal babies in her first clutch, but maybe next time.
This is how we are. We hope for freaky babies.

Did you happen to get pictures of her developing eggs?

-Eva

Albert Einstein
blueberlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th February 2009   #119 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueberlin View Post
This is how we are. We hope for freaky babies.

Did you happen to get pictures of her developing eggs?

-Eva
I did get a few pics of the developing eggs, especially multiple embryos in the same membrane, but I need to dig through my pictures to find them.
Old 27th February 2009   #120 (permalink)
2010 Research Grant Donor

Nationality:
Rep: blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11

Please, sir, dig, sir!

-Eva

Albert Einstein
blueberlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotl, color, harlequin, morph, piebald, pied, strange

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 2497 (Set)

00, 10gallonsofcool, 13tog, 1930sam, 222693, 280292, 2axolotls2, 2gsom, 2inkaha, 2RILL, 454, 920fish, 9477978, Aaran, Aaron71w, AaronK, abbeh15, abbie1410, Abrahm, Aburgess0115, AbysmalAxolotl, aceglach, ACEPHONECHIC, Aci, actress8252, Adam, adamntitch, AdamPayton, AdamR, Adams, adb, adder99, adey1984, adiduo, Adin, Adonis Lowery, AdvythAF, aegbert84, AeonMapa, aeri, aeviette, afertuna, Affordable Exo, AflackMatt, afmtgn, AG9, aggblade, AgonyRose, AGreenDarkness, ahatch95, aherc958, ahiggin1, ahuizotl, Aimzs Lotties, ajc, Ajolote, AK574, akingsley9000, alana, AlanS, albeqee, albert, ald08f, Alecann, Alejandro, Alex Thomas, Alex231555, alexiface, alexismommy23, alexps, alexx, ali000, Alicia, Alioth, Alkylhalide, allan, allied123, AllisonLeigh, allyr81, AllyTK, almostmarvin81, Alyce, AmandaW, amb, amber, amberdoodle, ambertastic, amiedoll, Amiracle, amkid247, Ammurrica, Amy82, amykavanagh, amynjen, anagreen, anatomicalheart, and0283, andreajo, AndreaW, Andreia G, andrew, Andrew51, Andrew94, Andrina, andrizay, Andyj, andykazam, andymarchiando, andyreeves, Anepalex, Anette, Ange, angela316, AngelMR2, Angi, angiebabe, AngieD, Anibanani, Anilaky, animalloversfb, AnimlEnthusiast, anjelloca, ankea, annab, Annabee, anonymousaxolol, Anorankh, AnotherNewGuy, Anssi, antcatcher11, Antgarner, Antony Rossi, Antronthemighty, aollivier1, aolszewski, aoxomoxoa, ApparentlyAFK, appelmoes, Apple, AprilRosyButt, aquaboy74, Aquacraze, Aquakeeper, Aquatic, aquaticBOY33, aquick06, araceae, arachdude7, aramcheck, Archangel, ArdyBay, arenaboy007, areynoldssr, Aria, arienette, Aristole, arnichol, Arpeggio, Aschneider8, Ashalika, AshleeRW, ashley, ashley1108, ashleyu, Ashlie, Ashlimarie83, ashmac5, Ashmere, AshSeek, AsimBadr, Asimplebee, askab, asprine, at26882, ataahua, atomicferret, audrey, auntiejude, AuraCantos, Aussie Rach, Aussieboy, aussielove, AuSu, Autumnfeb, Auxiliary, Awakener, AwesomeAxolotls, ax, Axel01, axie girl, Axie123, axiebeans, axiebreeder103, axiegaz, axieglower, axiekeeper, AxieLove3, axielover321, AxieMama, AxieMum, axilove, axiofthegods, Axl Rose, axle37, AxoBreeder, axoemz, axokicker, AxolatlFan32, Axolbreeder, axolitic, axolitllsebastian, Axolot, axolotl junkie, axolotl lvr, axolotl newbie, axolotl123, axolotl141, axolotl23, Axolotl673, axolotl86, axolotlalyssa, AxolotlboyxD, AxolotlChris, axolotlerika, axolotlfaninhi, axolotlfreak56, axolotlfriend, axolotllady, axolotllove, AxolotlLovr3205, Axolotlmama2014, axolotlrhonda, axolotlste, axolotlsure, AxolotlTwins, axoltlmad123, AxoPhibian, axowattyl, AXY001, axybaby, axyboy, axylottie, Axymoron, axys, Aylet, aymeh21, azeam, Azhael, Azinggu, aziraphale77, azn567, aznchopstixboi, Azrimic, AztecAxolotl, Aztekk, azure89, azuregirl, b00f, b19jas, B3llaax3, Babydoles1207, BabySinclair, Backkarurosu, baddad, baddfish, Badmungo, Badmuppets, BadWolf, balam, Ballerina Rox, Balutan, barricorps, Bass, Batrachotoxin, battlecat, batty, baurelio, baus, Baxs893, bayhicoach, bazalt, bb17, BBell, BBJ, bdenzer, Bdyoung, Beaniepompom, Bear, Bear13, Beardog1, becker1975, beckwan, Beckyrae, Beeeans, beefsteak, begenes, bellabelloo, BellaCornuta, bellag26, Bellahites, benh, benjoe, benw, berksmike, Bernynz, Berq, Bethbot, bethd217, Bette, Betuana, beverleyx, Bevi1019, bewilderness, bex255, Biance, bichogrilo, Biev, big a little a, big dawg, BIG J, big len, BIGBODYBEAR, bigbrightworld, BIGMerle, Bigskier24, bigukranian, BigWhit135, Biker Mike, BILLY JAMES, binkiesbuns, Binx, BioGirl, biojo, Biotope7, birdsong, Birthdayboy, Biskatti, bitenomnom, blabberwort, Blackhawk IV, Blackstar65, BlakeA101, Blaze, Blazed Monkey, Blazed1, blazenbs, blinky000, Bliss, blocke08, Bluck, Blue Spotted, BluEarth, blueberlin, Bluekoolaid, Bluemoonjo, blumpsicle, blushed, BluWillow, BMOC, bob94, boba, bobberly1, bobdole, boipevassu, bombinafreak, Boo Penguin, Boomer, Boomsloth, boophis, borntobreed, braaandooon, bramaxo, Brandan, brandi12, Brando, brassman, BraydenB, breeShuford, Brent, Brian M, Briecarr, broadbent30, BrokkenBow, bronwyn08, browen33w, brtnykys, Brucealotl, bryanc, btreyes, BubbleGuppy, Bubilog, bugdozer, bukowsky, bunn89, bunny27, Burtaplacka, buterflybaby22, bwidjaja1, byemyself, C1ive, cabbysarus, cailynne, caje816, Cake, CalciferHeart, caleb, callina, Callmel, Camillius, Camirdra, Canaveral, CanberraAxie, Cando, CANDYCHOOCH, candygears, CanidSpirit, canzilla, Cap10Squirty, capek36, capn, CaptainGunnar, CaptainScruffy, CaptainTowel, Carl, carles1988, Carloshc, CarnationCrab, Caroline, carolyncale, Carrie1017, carriw, carsona246, Cas, caseeybrown, cashsand, catfish dude, catgardener, cathy, CathyGo, Catie1110, caudatadude28, Caveman, Cazzberry, ccandsea, cdazley, Celeste, Celestial, Cell, celticcrow77, Cephalotus, Cephalover, Cereus, Cetnik, cg, cg02184, Chamaeleo, ChameleonCans, Channah, charlbeer, charleybambino, Charleyyyy2, charliesmammy10, Charlotl, charoozz520, ChasingSanity, chazsucks, chchchchipandda, CheechWizard, chemgrl08, chencho136, CherryBlossom, cherryscented, cheycollins, Cheylee, chimene, Chinadog, chirkaaa, Chirple, Chlorophilian, chris11365, ChrisCook18, ChristineB, ChristineWgtn, Chuck, Chugga, cichlidmayhem, cindycoomber, cisco696, Clairelou, Clairey Beary, classen, classicalroach, clefty, Cleigh9579, ClericEric, Cliff, ClockworkParrot, Cmk043, cml, Coastal Groovin, Cocoa, Cocoapanda10, CocoBrown, coendeurloo, Coffeegirl, Coggie, coichards, Coldnorthtoy, Cole Grover, colinalan, colli366, Common Kay, Condaman74, Confusion, ConnectHouston, Constantine, cooldog324, CordialEffect, Cori, corinne81, Corrupt Humor, CortAndCat, cothiq, Count Jackula, Covington, cpomeroy, craigw, CrazyAxolotl, crazycandigirl, crazydragon89, crazyferret, crazylady, Crazypills, crazyspotty, creekcritter, CreekDevil, Crelb, crenda, crickit785, Criss, CRITTERKEEPER, crocodilesjaw, croxall, Crptid, Cruor, Crysta, cschilling80, Cthulhu, Cthulie, Cts, cuban jey, cupcake, cupcake26, cyanurus, cyclopse, Cynth, d3monchild, Dad, DaddyBunchee, daedae, Dagon, daiphi, Dalabrae, damien, Dammitdao, danchristopher, dane_zu, Dangergirl, danhaig, dani0732, Daniel, daniellog, Danni, dannitrebotica, dansmrcookie, Dante, DantezGirl, Danube, Daphnis, dappercadaver, Darcie, daremo, Darkan, DarkLink47, Darkmaverick, darkmessiah, Darkmoonrosen, darrylsampson, Daryna, Dash3Echo, daswooten, dauntilus, Dav85, Dave11, Davemc, David Tobler, DavidBowden7, Davo, Dawn, Dax, DayDreamer07, dazkeirle, dbh, dbu, dc, DC1967, dd12783, deathcleric, decambla, DeCypher, Deebock, DejitaruDavis, deliriah, Delphine, demo1986, den, Dendro Dave, Depleted, Deraulle, Derm, DerpyAxolotl, Desertfish, Devin, devwinch, Devy, DickGordonCan, digger, digimattd, digitalxri0t, dimmer, Diogo Juliao, diplocaulus, dipsydoodle, disc444, Disco Raven, discordia, discus, DITB, DizzyVix, Djin13, DOA77, Doc, Doginal, dogo12345, Dojo, Doki, doktordoris, DomDaw, DominicJ, Donna001, donnat, donstr, DosJax 12XU, douginport, Doverish, Dr0gr1n, dr34mr, Dracolich, dracos, dragongirl413, dragonlady, Dragonspainter, DRayExMachina, drdetroit33, dreadedhempire, drj, DRJplec, drmunroe, drroboky, drummondst, dryopteris, dsmagruder, Dtacinelli, DTM, Dubski0774, dudzie, DustinF, dvl445, Dylan c, Dysha, E Mandragora, e23ho, e80, EasternNewtLove, Eastling352, eazil, ebonykrow, ecoreptiles, Edward Norkett, ed_moyer, eehrman11, eely12310, Eepy, eforrest, Eilinor, eimajton, Eixa, ejrw, Elafacwen, Elana, elchicano, electronfusion, Elegy, element, ElHein, elim, EliSchellenberg, elisita, elizabeth, eljorgo, elKendo97, EllaFey, ellenant, Elliriyanna, Ellis, elninca, Elspeth, eMax, Emberaria, emeraldd, emily74, EmilyGreen, EmJ, Emma18, emz, End, endangerbravo, Eon Chao, epicbattle, Equus, erfus, Erika224, erin24, ermuell, ernestine, Errffy02, error404nouser, ertert, Erzs, esKaye, esn, esoteric, essarah, Essentia, etayloruf, ethan, Etrigan, evagaya, evans0567, Eve8, evereen, evilseba, EvoDevo, Exton, eyelessthn3u, eyrops, Ezequiel Nahuel, fabian, fadjol, fafnir, Fairies, Fait, fakenewts, Falco Black, falkor33, Farmerboy, featherbutt, Feisty, Felfreckles, FeliciaSaurus, felizycontento, femme, fenwoman, Fepl, Feral, ferret_corner, Fidget, FiireStaar, Fimbriae, Fiona1504, firedreams, firemage23, firesalamander, FireStar, Fish Cakes, Fishboy, fishcakey, fishkeeper, fishphibian, Fizco, flan123, flavia, Flee, Flfhead, flockreptiles, flomotion, floosy, floxie, FluffyHerper, Fly on a Wall, FOG, Fogwatch, Foley, Fordycutts, forester, Fortunella, fortylicks17, foxxi, Fragglerocker, Francesco Luxor, Frankie73, Franklin, Franklin Price, fraustdemon, Freakygirl, freddie1990, freddy73, freddy911, FredLikesNewts, freekygeeky, FreeScot, frequenc, freyakuu, FrillyFia, froganole, Frogger, froggy, frogman, FROGPUNK, fry, Fumi, Funny Axie, FX1C, Gab2013, Gabe, Gabrielis, gagen, Gail, Gailgirl, Gamachii, GAMudkipz, Ganymede264, gar4016, Garrettb, Gavin Hunter, GazerOfStars, GCherp, gcsreptiles, ge0h0und, geckers, Geckogal, geganewt, GeishaExotics, GemzD26, GeneticJericho, Genome42, GeorgeAquatics, georgecrow, GeorgiaB, georgiarh10, Georgimw, geosheets, geron, gfsward, GGBoom, GHobson, ghogg, ghohnnie, ghostface, GhostKnive, Gia, Gibby, Giff, Giles, Gill Again, Gim, Gingrich, Gismonikon, GLENAXO, glitterwitch, gloriousspandex, Glow, GlowingCool, GlowingFauxPas, glubglub, Gnoll, GNR, godfrey, gogokira, Gogold, golansecurity, Goobs, Goodgollyitsmol, gorksmash, gr33neyes, Grabiec, gracieprice23, Grandpa, greabo, Greatwtehunter, Green, Green frog, Greenmanbacchus, GreerDalrymple, Greewok, Greg31, Gregarious, GregStrait, Grete, griff, Grimes, Grin, Grizz318, GroovyGal, groupie, Guppidy, gurtak, guyver, Gx3, h2ler, H4X0lotl, haaylien, hacelepues, Hadar, HadesPotato, hairyman, hairypumpkin, haley, hamplanet, hampton, Hanbobs, hannahll, HannahMarie, Hannahw, hanni plus 2, hanniebumblebee, hanominik, HappyAxodent, happycamper, HappySkittles, harliquinnraver, Harrisheart, harry7890, Hart, HaveACrouton, havocsdesign, Hayden, haydenad, hayee92, Hayley411, HayleyK, Hayleyy, Hays, Hconway4, hdonahue, HeartlessAngel, Heather at HMSG, heather7792, HeatherFeather, HeavenlyCharmed, Hedge, helen38, Hellcat73, HelloKitty, helobed, Herb, hermes, herplvr, Hesher, hexipherd, heyeaps, heytina, highplainsherp, HitmanSougo13, hixxxy, HLFB, HMAxolotl, HMontross, Hoagii, HodgeaPodge, HolisticGoddess, Hollystark, holmeperos, holoublahee, homebrew, honeybeehoward, hoot, hopea2, hornet, Horselover, Hotrod Vampire, hotshotqt29, Hotspot, houdan, Howie, HowToAxolotl, HP12300, huhsleepysteven, humberto, Hynerpeton, Hype, hypno monkey, iamabananatree, IamJocie, iAmOrangutan, IamTheBear, IanC, ianclick, IanF, ian_uk, iAxolotl, ibjustwrite, Ibkikn, Icarez, ice, iChris, ichthyherps, idahofleur1988, idiodyssey, iheartaxie, ii AshmaaN x, IlanaWilkin, ilomilo, IloveAxol, imasu, immehere, Immemorial, imppy25rs, Imy, imzunicorn, indicakush, indoboard7, infection23, infested, Infinite, inkozana, InMemoryOfKoNa, Inmyownzoo, innerdialogue, inryoku, Insomniac, inukawaii, iopt44, iplaythebassoon, Irishsean, isadorala, iscrazynes, iSuzie, Italicus, Itsalltender, itsjustamber, iusuiusui, Ivo Katrafilov, ivoteforpedro, Ivyna J Spyder, i_love_necturus, J Guidry, j3nny, jackiedj420, jackj921, jacksonuk, jacquie09, Jade x, Jadore axolotl, jAfFa CaKe, Jag, JaiElBee, Jake, jake96, James Gordon, jamesh, Jamesthenewt, Jammer, Jamy, Jan, janetkelly2005, Janine, janno, Jasmini, jasper408, jaujemba, Jausi, Jaws, jaxon, jay r n, Jay87, JayRob23, jays, Jazz, jbaconnh, jbherpin, jbmaca, JBullock, JBW, jchimpo91, jclee, Jcreppel, jctkc, Jdeep11, jdlqh8, jduff1109, Jeanne, jef, Jejund, jelkins, jelly, JellyBones, jellybubby88, jels, jen627, Jenko, jenlefevre, Jennewt, jenniepeg, Jennifer, Jennistophales, Jens, Jenste, Jeroen Spobeck, Jerome, Jess, Jessdino, jessi, jessicaanne, JessKB, Jesthing, Jewelz, jgreen, Jhorvath22865, jibanoodleboi, jikaru, Jill, Jim King, JimBarnett, JimD, jingles, jinian, Jishy, jjay88, jjdickinson, jjt1979, JK, JM29, jmknapp21, jmtonkin, Jnmbustos, joanashearman, Joce, jockey, jockmcfrog, JodieBromilow, joeingles123, joejoe826901, joeyasaurusrex, JOEYBALLS, joeypro88, joeysgreen, Johan, Johana209, johas123, John, Jojo86, jolt420, Jon Aaron, Jon7, Jonbradburn, joneum42, Joost, JoParker, jord, Jordamn, Jordi, JoshG, Jossie, JP100, jport73, jrider110, jtabber, Jtesta31, jujubee, julia, Julie and Jason, Julie1002, julio, Just Me, JustKenna, jwilkerson3003, Jynx, jyxie, Jzehr125, K1rby, K3teach, k9dr, kaborn, Kadoink, KadynaAvy, KaeKaze, kaikoga, Kaisebon, Kaitlyn, Kakmonstret, Kal El, Kalebepic, kaliko22, kamikazechocobo, Kane, kaoticlonefool, KaptenDiesel, Karatts, Karayna, KarinAxies, karmadingo, karoosah, Kashka, Kaskoda, Kasye, kat25, kate h, katepc, katherynei, katie11122, Katie80, katis, katlyn, KATZ, KaylaContagious, kaylalouise, Kayne, Kaysie, kaze, kazkut, KazzysKritters, kclinton, kCm, kdgarloc, Ke0ni, keiko, keithp, kelsnels92, Ken Worthington, Kendall, Keno, Kent, keq, kernow, kerosseno, kerry, Kerry1968, kettering bloke, keynewt, kezben, khudgins81, kiathepooch, Kib0y, Kibbles, KibosJ, kidaround, Kimantha333, kimax, kimbosaurr, kimbully, Kimfishepet, kimharland, kimko86, kimo, KimYoshiko, king nick, kingy da killa, kinks, kinkyoto, Kiowa, Kipper, KippersMom, kira, kirsty, Kirzzin, kissbazs, Kit, kitty, Kiyo, kjacks, kjbillingsley, KJ_29, KKA, kkslok, Kladeaney, klaydogz, kmacfarlane, knifegill, kniggit, knightngal, Knobtailedgecko, Knowlzy, knyptozoologist, kody240, Koikichi, Kokiron, KombatVirus, KookaRocha, Koryos, Kozza, krazeestraw, krex, Kribby, Kristen, kristensundevic, KristenW, KristianKrogh, KrisztianNemeth, kroezen, kryrinn, ks85, ksparks519, KT, ktcwgrl, Ktlagges, ktolentino18, Kuhn33, Kupcake, kuphie, Kurant, kurlytop1976, Kurtlin, Kurtzy, kwally, ky4nn4, kyro411, Kyryah, laalflaach, Lachlan McKillo, laddiej, ladybeetle911, ladydaisymay, ladyleslie2013, laluffy, LamD79, LanaBat, Lanky, Lara11, las, Laserpony, Latinababe423, latyla21, laurabear, lauren7408, LaurenIM, layna, lazymut, lbc576, lea, leahaxies, Leander, leandrah, leanne57, LeanneT, Leash44, leelee1215, LeFarge, LEGS, leiafee, Leiren, Lemi, Lemons, LesAxolotl, lessthansign3, lestat, lettgv, leu, Levengale, LewisDunbar, Lexolotl, Liamaxolotl, licerbob, lifeguardonduty, LIL DEE, lilacdragon7, Lillmizztiny, Lilo, lilsoul, lindseyb88, lindseydonnie, linlin1441, Linus, Lionlady, lisa5691, lisalee2, lisapie, Lisasaurus, lisordactyl, littlecarn, LittleFrog, LittleJeffrey, Littlelotl, Livette, liz lall, Lizandro, liznewton85, LJW, lloyd, Lmarquette, loadedsith, Logan, loki0309, lollypop, Lone, Loobylou, Lorenmws, lorraine, losski, Lost, Lotl, lou, loudoggz420, loulou, lovelotl, Lovely Axies, lovesheraxies, lQdALPHA, lrocheller, lrry93, lstrohl, LSuzuki, ltldawny30, Lua, luckydog51, lucyd9, luellabella, lunarisplendere, Lusak, Luxembourg, LWL18595, LydMcK, Lynn DeVries, lynnelouise, Lyssa, m3w, Mac Myers, Macaroni, macd0282, mackinthebox, Macrauchenia, mactank13, MAD304, Madcatman, MaddogJones, madeve, MadiIBtt, madink, MaDsci, Mafta, Mag, Magali, Maggie13, magickfox, magikfoxzero, Mai, makis, makutafish, malamutekid, Maldark, Mama Mia, mamangenn, mamatoulouse, Mana, manateaparty, mandachan, MandiceP, Mangaka, mangomythman, Manifest, mantighoul, manutaaz, Maple128, Marceline, maree8ree, mareofnight, marga97, margbooth, Margie, Mariaelizarose, Marian, Marimonk, MarioR, Marizna, marjoramalotl, Markgilst, markinco, MarkKing, Markw, marlee, Martian, Martin21114, martin7283, martinpccare, marwood, matchu77, matias, mauricio nagata, Mavericksol, maxelliotjones, MayaShion, Maythe27th, mblanford, MCBnerd, McCray331, mduros, Meadow Clark, MearWolf, meb, Medgar, MEEX, mega, Meggersxoxo, meghanashley, megsrenee, Megz, mekkha, MelancholyMiss, melandallanie, Melanie, melfly, melgado22, MelissaB, melrose1414, melv1n, melvin2002, memojo1979, Memory, mercurydustin, Mere, MereB, Mertyn, mewsie, mexicola, MG72, michael, Michael2266, michaelaf, MichaelJMcLeroy, MichaelWB, Middu, Midgey Smith, Midwestmom, miesamie, mifuneaxie, miguelmannao29, mikeg, MikeM, MikeO, MikeyLikesIt, Miko Hayashi, milhouseaok, Milkpop, Milla, millerj76, Mimiru, mimozine, miniskop, Minja777, Minnie Mouse, Mintee, minxytota, Miss Lelli, missgosh, Missingjustice, MissT, Misterbluesky, MisterMackTen, MistyMeadow3, mitch, mitchell101, Mitzee, miykael81, mizbek69, Mizu, mizzerman, Mkaye91, mmaassoonn, mmbd73, mmuumi, mneavor, Mochiball, modestum, moeortz, Mojo, Mojo911, Mojojomo, Molch, MollyAttack, momar1234, MommaK, mondohead, Moniques78, Monocle, Montdepilate, moominaxie, MoonGazer, moony1988, Morbias, morg, morgrid, Moriarty, morjar, morpheus92i, Morrison, mortava, Mortimer, moss, Mot, mpikis, Mr Brown, Mr Feathergill, Mr Gruff, Mr Poseidon, Mr Quackers, MrBig0, mrdisposal, MRowe, MrsNubcake, mrtanuki, Mschaefer, msgthpst, mshine1217, msmonkeydog, MsRadioRose, mthom211, Muddy, muddydragon, Mudgey, Mudshark, muffywrx, Munchausen, munchbunch, Murphy family, Musicaddict, musilvr4eva, Mxttbxrnes, MyFirstAxie, myke, Mylilpegasister, Myst, myyumbrella, NachoMom, nadine, nailartjess, Naked Cat, NanaLuke, Nancy Haggerty, Nano, Narakun, narny101, Nat, Nat1, NatalieT, naterpie, Nathan050793, NathanF, natimus, natjobe, natsharp14, Nattles88, naturebabe, naturegirl, Naughty T, naymo, NBkilla, Necroyeti, Necturus101, NecturusLindsay, NeelyBryanne, Neff, Neil C, Neke, Nemesea, Neon, Neonetic, NeonGeckoBubble, Neotenic_Jaymes, Nepeta, Neque, NERD603, Nessi88, Nessie, Nessie7, nettie, Neuter, nevohne, NewDreamz, newpowers, Newtility, NexSocius, nextortorres, Nexus616, nic3kx, Nick Ellicott, NickA, nickjwes, nicolelawton, NidiaNz, Niels D, Niffarious, Nightteare, Nijinski, nikkiboo, nikoli1984, Niloticus, Nimby, Nin10doGC, nina89, Nioa, nix, nixx1985, Noaaa, NoahF, NomKitty, nomoremind, nookiecrook, nora, norcaljessica, Norcinu, Norman, Norrington, NotAFish, NovaRose, NPerota, nudibranch, Nukleopatra, NV, nynke, Nyxx, Oakivy, oceanblue, odalisque, Odd, ogc, Ohana, ohaxies, Oldgiffer, Olivia97, olympic, oneatos, onecrazyredhead, onetwentysix, OnyxAxolotl, OpalRaven7, optimist, orangebud, orca, Orchid225, oregon newt, orgoca, Orvilleberta, otolith, Otterwoman, ozarkhellbender, OZIRIS, paigee, Painisme, palatimo, Palex134, pam916, PandaHuggaz, Pandibug, Paniccasey, PanTech, paris, Parlorre, parsonii, PatchworkClocks, patiencepending, patrickg, patterkillar, Pau1, Paul B, paulgreg12, paullism, pawprint08, Pebble, PelicanBlue, penaliah, PennyArthur, pent565, PenumbraHulk, pepper, Perocore, pestey, pete, peter5930, peterj, Petersgirl, phatts45, phee, PherPhace, philbaker76, PhxJosh, pike0, pinkangel729, PinkysMom, Pitus79, pixolite, placebojunkie, Platterpus, pnkflyd669, PNWsawyer, Pofke, Polarize, Polechka, pollywog, pomerinke, poncho11, pondweed, pookiewn, PorcelainGeisha, porkchop48, Poseidon, Possum63, potogold71, Prairie Eco, pravacouture, Prettykitty, Prot, psychoboyjack, punxy, puppetmaster04, PurpleKat, purplemuffin, pustka88, puzzle, pythonmdk, pyxax, qfqw, Queed, Quentari, Quetzacoatl, quite, qwidge, r24111, RACH2910, Rachael Lea, rachel1, Rachel2201, racheljritchie, rachelkaedy, rachemma, rachngo, rae13, Rageliss, ragn4rok, Rainbowz, rainrad2013, Rainy, Rainy222, raizou, Rami, Rammoth, ranchu, Randall, Randi, RandyPetrarca, rastabob76, Raven01000, raventr, Raziela, rdoren, rdoyle225, Realm, RecentGrad12, redfish, redtigrinus, red_dragon, Reibu, ReiDragon, relle, renaelafae, renaissancegirl, RenitaO, represniff, reptadude, ReptileGirl, Reptileguy2727, reptilekid0325, reptileman134, reptilesJD, Respecht, retrochick1971, Rework87, rgurley, Rhandi Claxton, Rho, Rhysmachine101, Richie373, rick, Ridewithme38, Riene Noir, Riffy, rika18, Rikkoshaye, Rimy, Riotgrrrrl, Risky, Rissa1980, RizonSon, RJF, rkid_uk, rnixon, rnocera, Robbin, robbinsj, roberlonies, Robert1968, Robert777, Roberto Arreola, RobertsKitty, RobertStack, Robroy, robster84,