The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Looking for axies in manchester and doncaster

This is a discussion on Looking for axies in manchester and doncaster within the Axolotl General Discussion forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; im travelling to manchester, halifax, and doncaster tomorrow and was hoping to buy some axolotls while i am there but ...

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st January 2006   #1 (permalink)
michelle

Gallery Images:
Comments:

im travelling to manchester, halifax, and doncaster tomorrow and was hoping to buy some axolotls while i am there
but i have never been to these places before and dont no my way around.
does anybody no any shops in these places that sell axies ?

Old 2nd February 2006   #2 (permalink)
jinny

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Try asking on the caudata.org general area "for sale/wanted" section of the board.

Old 4th February 2006   #3 (permalink)
samantha

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I got mine from a shop called Manchester pets and aquatics on stockport road in manchester they will have some.

Tags
axies, doncaster, manchester

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 29th September 2017, 10:27 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.
LinkBack