The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

This is a discussion on Avatar within the Axolotl General Discussion forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; Jordan, I think it is pretty universally accepted that it is in poor taste, or at least pushing the envelope ...

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31st October 2005   #1 (permalink)
riley

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Jordan,
I think it is pretty universally accepted that it is in poor taste, or at least pushing the envelope ethically to use someone else’s animals and photographs without their permission (ie. your avatar). I was actually planning to use that photo for my own. I know some people may think they are just axolotls, but I have put a lot of time and energy into mine and I'm quite proud of them.

Old 31st October 2005   #2 (permalink)
nathan

Gallery Images:
Comments:

right on!

Old 31st October 2005   #3 (permalink)
jordan

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Sorry Riley, i didn't know that i couldn't use it because you sent it to me so i figured i could. Its good that your proud of your axies and im sorry for using them. And Nathan, why do you even have to say anything?

Old 31st October 2005   #4 (permalink)
riley

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Its cool.

Old 31st October 2005   #5 (permalink)
jordan

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Thats good. BY the way Riley, do you know what sex the axolotl I'm getting from you is? Or how old it is?

Old 31st October 2005   #6 (permalink)
john

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Why is this on the forum? You all have email and seem to know each other, so why not use it if you have a problem?

Tags

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 19th June 2017, 11:47 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.
LinkBack