The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

A Message for Grant about an Axolotl. Please read

This is a discussion on A Message for Grant about an Axolotl. Please read within the Axolotl General Discussion forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; Hey Grant, This message is for you because I can't seem to get my messages through to you when I ...

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16th August 2005   #1 (permalink)
rheann

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hey Grant, This message is for you because I can't seem to get my messages through to you when I send them through email. Please private message me or email me because I have some news concerning a free Axolotl for you from Monica. She is unable to ship him to me and we are wondering if you could still take him. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks

Tags
axolotl, grant, message, read

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 2 (Set)

tomkeogh, xxianxx
LinkBack