The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

How many food for newborn axies???

This is a discussion on How many food for newborn axies??? within the Axolotl General Discussion forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; Hi!! I have got 5 axies in a 250l tank. A week ago, one female do freezing (im from spain ...

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12th April 2004   #1 (permalink)
lourdes

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hi!!

I have got 5 axies in a 250l tank. A week ago, one female do freezing (im from spain Click the image to open in full size. if my words dont fit, excuse me )

well, this female is a golden albino, and the male has a normal grey colour.

Now, i have about 200 newborn axies in another tank (100 l). They have about 4 days old. I had put them in about 10 cm of water level.

I have live food, like daphnia, D. pulcher and D. magna. And 2 kind of worms (i dont know the name in english Click the image to open in full size.) but i think it is insufficient for all the axies.

Do you know other kind of food they could eat and how many times i must feed this newborn axies?

Here are my axies some days ago, when they were in there eggs Click the image to open in full size.

They change his colour, from white to grey.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks

Luty

Tags
axies, food, newborn

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 27th November 2016, 17:58 (Set) (Clear)

Galaxy
LinkBack