The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Chicagoland Animal Hobby Expo.

This is a discussion on Chicagoland Animal Hobby Expo. within the Axolotl General Discussion forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; I'll be getting a table at the expo on Saturday, December 15. I'm bringing a group of adult axolotls to ...

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 6th December 2007   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 10
Rep: Jake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.org
Default Chicagoland Animal Hobby Expo.

I'll be getting a table at the expo on Saturday, December 15. I'm bringing a group of adult axolotls to show all of the color morphs. I'm mainly posting this because one of the axolotls I'm brining is "Pirate Gary". I'll also have a N.maculosus or two to demonstrate the obvious differences between them.

If you're in the area then stop by and check it out. If you need the website for the show, just PM me. Hope to see you there.
Attached Thumbnails
Chicagoland Animal Hobby Expo.-img_1052.jpg   Chicagoland Animal Hobby Expo.-img_1043.jpg   Chicagoland Animal Hobby Expo.-img_1049.jpg  

Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th December 2007   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 7
Comments: 30
Rep: i_love_necturus has given good advice and informationi_love_necturus has given good advice and informationi_love_necturus has given good advice and information

He's looking really good. I'd come if I could, but this month is just to busy for me. Good luck at the show.

Old 12th December 2007   #3 (permalink)
Caudata.org Donor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 19
Comments: 2
Rep: mantighoul has given consistently good advice and informationmantighoul has given consistently good advice and informationmantighoul has given consistently good advice and information

Ah, you know, my lovely work schedualed me in that night, even though they were not supposed to. Does this event happen to be prior to 4pm? Is it in the 'burbs or the city?

mantighoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2007   #4 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 10
Rep: Jake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgJake is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

The show starts at 10am and ends at 3pm. It will be held at the Dupage County Fair Grounds in Wheaton, IL.

www.allanimalshow.com/

Jake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2007   #5 (permalink)
Caudata.org Donor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 19
Comments: 2
Rep: mantighoul has given consistently good advice and informationmantighoul has given consistently good advice and informationmantighoul has given consistently good advice and information

Ah, yes, I know this one. i thought this may have been a differnt expo...

yeah I will try to come, havnt been there in a bit.

mantighoul is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animal, chicagoland, expo, hobby

LinkBack