The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Fresh is best

This is a discussion on Fresh is best within the Axolotl General Discussion forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; Wow! There are thousand of baby school prawns in the canal outside where I live. I go down with my ...

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th September 2008   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: sheila robinson has given good advice and informationsheila robinson has given good advice and information
Default Fresh is best

Wow! There are thousand of baby school prawns in the canal outside where I live. I go down with my little net and catch one or two for my axolotl Moreton. He devours them so quickly. I haven't had any luck finding garden worms lately as it has been too cold so these add a bit of variety to his diet.

sheila robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th September 2008   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 5
Comments: 1
Rep: inkozana has given consistently good advice and informationinkozana has given consistently good advice and informationinkozana has given consistently good advice and informationinkozana has given consistently good advice and information
Default Re: Fresh is best

yom yom prawns

Old 14th September 2008   #3 (permalink)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 17
Comments: 43
Rep: gr33neyes is a mainstay of Caudata.orggr33neyes is a mainstay of Caudata.orggr33neyes is a mainstay of Caudata.orggr33neyes is a mainstay of Caudata.orggr33neyes is a mainstay of Caudata.orggr33neyes is a mainstay of Caudata.orggr33neyes is a mainstay of Caudata.orggr33neyes is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default Re: Fresh is best

My axolotls love a bit of prawn. Just be careful with catching them from the wild. You don't want to give your axie any nasty tummy upset or worse.

Tags
fresh

LinkBack