The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Bloodworms

This is a discussion on Bloodworms within the Axolotl General Discussion forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; Hello I've recently bought bloodworm cubes for my axolotls and I was wondering how many cubes should I give to ...

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th September 2008   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 3
Comments: 3
Rep: Kiowa has given good advice and informationKiowa has given good advice and information
Default Bloodworms

Hello

I've recently bought bloodworm cubes for my axolotls and I was wondering how many cubes should I give to each axolotl.

Thank you

Old 19th September 2008   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: sherylbobbins has given good advice and informationsherylbobbins has given good advice and informationsherylbobbins has given good advice and information
Default Re: Bloodworms

Ahoy. It really depends on how hungry they are. I find Sarge the eating machine is quite happy on eating 1-2 cubes. Try just giving 1 cube. If they eat that, try offering another. Mine have never eaten more than 2 cubes at each feeding. If they have other food supplements, I'd just offer one each along with the other food :)

sherylbobbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th September 2008   #3 (permalink)
2010 Research Grant Donor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Comments: 3
Rep: blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11blueberlin goes to 11
Default Re: Bloodworms

P.S. Please defrost and rinse the bloodworms before feeding them, too.

-Eva

blueberlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bloodworms

LinkBack