The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store Donate

Hey are axolotls illegal in nevada

This is a discussion on Hey are axolotls illegal in nevada within the Axolotl General Discussion forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; hey i reall want a axolotl but i dont know if there ilegal in north las vegas i all ready ...

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd January 2011   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: water dawg is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Hey are axolotls illegal in nevada

hey i reall want a axolotl but i dont know if there ilegal in north las vegas i all ready know where i can buy an albino for really cheap 45$
water dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2011   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 45
Comments: 62
Rep: Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11Kaysie goes to 11
Default Re: Hey are axolotls ilegal in nevada

Axolotls are not illegal in Nevada.

The biggest problem you'll have is keeping them cool enough. Axolotls do not do well at sustained temperatures above 70F.
Kaysie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th January 2011   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: twistedfisher has given consistently good advice and informationtwistedfisher has given consistently good advice and informationtwistedfisher has given consistently good advice and informationtwistedfisher has given consistently good advice and information
Default Re: Hey are axolotls ilegal in nevada

Get a fridge for teh summer and you should be ok.

Set it on 1 and keep your axie at a cool 60 degrees all summer long
twistedfisher is offline   Reply With Quote