The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Amazon Swords

This is a discussion on Amazon Swords within the Axolotl General Discussion forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; Just a question, I have a rather large amazon sword plant in another tank, and it is very quickly out ...

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th March 2011   #1 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: iChris has given consistently excellent advice and informationiChris has given consistently excellent advice and informationiChris has given consistently excellent advice and informationiChris has given consistently excellent advice and information
Default Amazon Swords

Just a question, I have a rather large amazon sword plant in another tank, and it is very quickly out growing the tank its in.

would it grow well in my axie tank? which is more than double the size of the tank its in now, the axie tank is lit but not too brightly.

Old 27th March 2011   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 2
Rep: alexx has started on the right path
Default Re: Amazon Swords

Amazon swords should be fine in colder, less lit water. It will continue to grow, just a bit slower than before.

alexx is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack