The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Moomin's missed you guys :3

This is a discussion on Moomin's missed you guys :3 within the Axolotl General Discussion forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; I know i haven't posted in a long time, I've been lurking :P and haven't entirely disappeared I thought however ...

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th June 2011   #1 (permalink)
Axolotl Enthusiast

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Crysta has shown reliable knowledgeCrysta has shown reliable knowledge
Talking Moomin's missed you guys :3

I know i haven't posted in a long time, I've been lurking :P and haven't entirely disappeared
I thought however that i'd post an update on moomin. Yes she's still alive, although still in the same state, I honestly can't imagine how, as she hasn't eaten for many months, although otherwise in every respect she seems to be perfectly healthy, - apart from being very very skinny.

I've theorized that she has a broken jaw - it's all i can think of that would explain, as she still has an appetite and does attempt to eat her food she is still separate from the other axolotls, while i don't think she has anything contagious, I don't want to risk them picking on her either.

But something must be ok, as she still behaves happy, and hasn't changed much. I've missed posting on the forum something awful though :3 I just haven't been chatty lately :) been rather busy, turned my zoo into an even bigger zoo. I've even got some of the hairy types of species now.

Thinking about mixing species? Think again. Why risk it?
--
Crysta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2011   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Mr Poseidon has shown reliable knowledge
Default Re: Moomin's missed you guys :3

Awww glad to hear shes ok!!!

Tags
axolotl, sickness, update

LinkBack