The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

As promised photos of my axies :) If you can help me post them!

This is a discussion on As promised photos of my axies :) If you can help me post them! within the Axolotl General Discussion forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; I have just sent some to the photo competition email, so hopefully they will all be on the photo comp ...

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30th October 2011   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 2
Rep: sheena22 has shown reliable knowledgesheena22 has shown reliable knowledge
Default As promised photos of my axies :) If you can help me post them!

I have just sent some to the photo competition email, so hopefully they will all be on the photo comp thread soon, because am i aloud to put them on here if ive already sent them in to the photo comp ?

This is really to show the masses my female axolotl has grown had her just over a year probably, ill ask my bf when i got her for more around the time when i can.

I got her before christmas last year and she is absolutely tiny. not sure of exact date when i got her but the photos say dates.

Could you help me post them on this thread please im having a few troubles! Because I havent got a url or anything

sheena22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2011   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Comments: 0
Rep: carsona246 has given consistently excellent advice and informationcarsona246 has given consistently excellent advice and informationcarsona246 has given consistently excellent advice and informationcarsona246 has given consistently excellent advice and information
Default Re: As promised photos of my axies :) If you can help me post them!

put them on photobucket

carsona246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2011   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:

They are in my albums now on this thanks carsona i havent the time tonight i will another day though to make my life easier!

http://www.caudata.org/forum/members...my-babies.html

The dates of the photos are as shown on each photo and you can see how much she has grown.

Only one photo of my little wildtype hes not very old at all only had him about 3 months now, and the pinky ive had just over a year, i cant remember exact times for the leucistic as she was a surprise and we had a lot of problems where the shop didnt want her as she was eating the others legs, dont worry all problems with the shop have been resolved now :)

Old 30th October 2011   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:

Please take a look Just to let everyone know the bits of browny stuff in the pictures is bits of bogwood and i struggle to pick them up hope you all love them as much as I do

Old 30th October 2011   #5 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 9
Comments: 12
Rep: Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11Jacquie goes to 11

You can post photos directly to a thread as well. Here's a guide:

http://www.caudata.org/forum/f1-gene...-pictures.html

Useful links: Forum Rules | Axolotl Caresheets | Axolotl Sanctuary | Axolotl FAQ| Water Quality FAQ | Caudata Culture Articles
Jacquie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th October 2011   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:

OK here goes i completely forgot where that manage attachment button went been so long since i posted a photo!
Attached Thumbnails
As promised photos of my axies :) If you can help me post them!-photo-comp-001.jpg   As promised photos of my axies :) If you can help me post them!-photo-comp-002.jpg   As promised photos of my axies :) If you can help me post them!-photo-comp-004.jpg  

Old 30th October 2011   #7 (permalink)

Nationality:

Then these :P wildtype i have had for 3 months and lecuistic just over a year :) The little pink one was her in january 2011 as seen in my photo album and the rest show how much she has grown taken in sept/oct 2011 ! I cant believe my eyes when i compare them.
Attached Thumbnails
As promised photos of my axies :) If you can help me post them!-photo-comp-003.jpg   As promised photos of my axies :) If you can help me post them!-photo-comp-005.jpg   As promised photos of my axies :) If you can help me post them!-all-pictures-camera-old-prom-xmas-2010-202.jpg  

LinkBack