The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Help with tank setup and care in Bellevue, WA

This is a discussion on Help with tank setup and care in Bellevue, WA within the Axolotl General Discussion forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; Hey, I just got a Golden Leucistic, my first Axolotl, a couple days ago. I set up my tank and ...

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd March 2012   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: matthewdro is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help with tank setup and care in Bellevue, WA

Hey,
I just got a Golden Leucistic, my first Axolotl, a couple days ago. I set up my tank and got him situated but I'm not sure if everything with my tank is right. I'm really trying to take care of him well but I only know about them from what I've learned online. I was wondering if there's anyone in my area who would be willing to come check out my tank and help me out. I just want to learn everything I can about taking care of him so he can live a long and happy life. The person at the pet store i got him from wasn't very much help. Just PM me or email me matthewdro@hotmail.com if you'd be willing to help me out.
Thanks,
Matthew

matthewdro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th March 2012   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: lea has given consistently good advice and informationlea has given consistently good advice and informationlea has given consistently good advice and informationlea has given consistently good advice and information
Default Re: Help with tank setup and care in Bellevue, WA

Post some photos up on the forum so we can have a look. We can offer advice for you to change if needed. All the info you need for care is right here, this forum has great info sheets and the people are always willing to offer help.

lea is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axolotl help

LinkBack