The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Ok so now to find a plan C grrrr

This is a discussion on Ok so now to find a plan C grrrr within the Axolotl General Discussion forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; Got my new tank - figured 75ltrs would be heaps of room for a heap of babies .... being the ...

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Chugga
  • 1 Post By FX1C

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th November 2012   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 33
Comments: 8
Rep: Chugga has shown reliable knowledge
Default Ok so now to find a plan C grrrr

Got my new tank - figured 75ltrs would be heaps of room for a heap of babies .... being the impatient sort I cleaned it out and drained water from my other tanks to fill it so I could just pop em in.

Well I dont know where they were coming from but Im sure they multiplied as I transferred them - each time I moved one I swear two more magically appeared in its place!! I have some goldens coming (albino I think) so def need at least 1 spare tank - not willing to risk putting them in with mine for a while.

Oh and looking at them under lights seems they have quite different colours to what I thought.

*Sighs* Was hoping to spend tonight just gazing admiringly in my new tank.

Chugga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2012   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 19
Comments: 13
Rep: bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11bellabelloo goes to 11
Default Re: Ok so now to find a plan C grrrr

Its never ending, especially as the pesky things have this annoying habit of growing Maybe use plastic crates? They are not as pretty but so much cheaper.

bellabelloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2012   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 33
Comments: 8
Rep: Chugga has shown reliable knowledge
Default Re: Ok so now to find a plan C grrrr

Yeah funny how they keep doing that aye! But Im sure they are multiplying as well - seems no matter how many I pull out there's just as many left.

Would probably help if I found some homes for some DUH have one tank that would easily go off into the big wide world now and another maybe a week of so away.

Maybe I should just fill up the swimming pool LOL

Chugga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2012   #4 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: FX1C is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgFX1C is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgFX1C is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgFX1C is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.orgFX1C is a well respected, valued and knowledgeable member of Caudata.org

That's an awesome idea for a pool

Think of all the axies you could fit in there >o_o< lol

FX1C is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack