The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

London calling!!!

This is a discussion on London calling!!! within the Axolotl General Discussion forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; Hi... Fellow Londoners please tell me witch pet shops you use, cos most of them are **** (sorry for the ...

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th November 2012   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Methodzki has started on the right path
Default London calling!!!

Hi... Fellow Londoners please tell me witch pet shops you use, cos most of them are **** (sorry for the language but I am fed up with most of them). Visited couple of them in search for ammonia tests without any luck but seen many faces looking at me like I am a mad man.

So please let me know which one you go to and save me the hustle...

Many thanks.

I live in Wandsworth by the way.

Chears!

Methodzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th November 2012   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 28
Comments: 3
Rep: NeekaLovesYou has given consistently good advice and informationNeekaLovesYou has given consistently good advice and informationNeekaLovesYou has given consistently good advice and informationNeekaLovesYou has given consistently good advice and information
Default Re: London calling!!!

As a last resort, have you tried online? I know wilkinsons stock them and pets at home should as well. They both have uk websites and I would be surprised if they didn't deliver to your area

Old 9th November 2012   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Methodzki has started on the right path

I have order them alredy but I want to know a good friendly shop... More personal shoping... Some advice...

Methodzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2012   #4 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: CJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgCJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgCJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgCJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgCJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgCJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgCJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.org

I bought my first kits from Pets at Home, I can't guarantee good friendly service from them though . Their only advantage as far as I can see is market saturation - there's bound to be one near you!

CJ1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th November 2012   #5 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Rep: CJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgCJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgCJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgCJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgCJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgCJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.orgCJ1981 is a mainstay of Caudata.org

Oh yeah, or Maidenhead Aquatics centres. They are franchise shops and are pretty good for the basics (and a bit cheaper than P@H). I know there was one on Epsom road, my friend visited last time she was in London. My knowledge of London is rubbish though so I have no idea if that is anywhere near you sorry

CJ1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2012   #6 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 1
Rep: matto is an unknown quantity at this point

Heritage aquatics are good near Wallington Welcome to Heritage Farm Nurseries

or Woodcote Nursery next door, but they've done a bit down hill in recent years.

matto is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack