The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

New to the Caudata life!

This is a discussion on New to the Caudata life! within the Axolotl General Discussion forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; Originally Posted by SkollSunChaser Purple quagsire? Yes, please :P My first shiny was my mudkip in 3rd gen, hatched it ...

Axolotl General Discussion Open axolotl forum: if it doesn't fit in the sub-topics then post it here.

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th February 2014   #41 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Ashlimarie83 has started on the right path
Default Re: New to the Caudata life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkollSunChaser View Post
Purple quagsire? Yes, please :P My first shiny was my mudkip in 3rd gen, hatched it from an egg and started freaking because I thought my game was glitched! Just moved it in all its purple swampert-ness up to my X version :3

I kinda though mudkip was closest to an axie, because it never quite looses the gills and tail.
Gah, I've been trying to hatch a shiny eevee in X for like 2 weeks now.

I was gonna go with mudkip at first, but wooper is sooo cute...

Old 13th February 2014   #42 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: SkollSunChaser has shown reliable knowledgeSkollSunChaser has shown reliable knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashlimarie83 View Post
Gah, I've been trying to hatch a shiny eevee in X for like 2 weeks now.

I was gonna go with mudkip at first, but wooper is sooo cute...
I have a stuffed animal mudkip in my big tank that hasn't been set up yet. I thought it was fitting lol 2294-4214-5779 is my FC if you'd like an extra safari :3 My boyfriend is upset because I've hatched 5 shinies now without trying and he's been hatching like crazy and gotten nothing, and the worst part is he had his shiny charm before I did and all mine hatched before I got it :P

Wooper is too cute to ignore, it's true!

SkollSunChaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th February 2014   #43 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Ashlimarie83 has started on the right path

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkollSunChaser View Post
I have a stuffed animal mudkip in my big tank that hasn't been set up yet. I thought it was fitting lol 2294-4214-5779 is my FC if you'd like an extra safari :3 My boyfriend is upset because I've hatched 5 shinies now without trying and he's been hatching like crazy and gotten nothing, and the worst part is he had his shiny charm before I did and all mine hatched before I got it :P

Wooper is too cute to ignore, it's true!
My FC is 1564-3234-1898, ghost safari~!

I've got to admit I'm kind of jealous. I've caught about 7 or so shinies now, but have only hatched one shiny froakie. I've been trying to hatch a shiny eevee for like a month now.. My boyfriend is the same! He is so mad because he has a living dex and everything and was waiting for pokebank to come out, but I got the shiny charm before him. Also, he's still working on a shiny Absol.

Tags
advice wanted, axololt, breeding, food, maintenance, new owner, start, tank

LinkBack