The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Sluggish axie & Slight behavior change

This is a discussion on Sluggish axie & Slight behavior change within the Sick Axolotl? forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; My axie has seemed unusually sluggish/inactive, i noticed when i woke up, so it hasn't been long, but i wanted ...

Sick Axolotl? Axolotl looking down in the gills? The doctors are in.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1st August 2017   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: AxieTails is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Sluggish axie & Slight behavior change

My axie has seemed unusually sluggish/inactive, i noticed when i woke up, so it hasn't been long, but i wanted to make a post about because im feeling concerned. My axie, Neo, is normally very active, but today she spent the whole day in one of her hiding places. Her lights have never been changed, so i dont think its a lighting issue. Only when i put my hand in there (i move her out of the tank when changing her water so i dont bump her around, because movement makes her skiddish) did she start moving, and she seemed awfully slow for her.
Any ideas or answers would be GREATLY appreciated, feel free to ask me any questions you need to.

AxieTails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd August 2017   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: AxieTails is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sluggish axie & Slight behavior change

EDIT: i have tried using a large fan in front of the tank to liwer it's tempature, somebody suggested the temp was too high. She will move now, but still very slow for her.

AxieTails is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
inactive axolotl, sick axie, sick axolotl, slow axolotl, sluggish axolotl

LinkBack