The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Possibly Fungus?

This is a discussion on Possibly Fungus? within the Sick Axolotl? forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; Last night, looking at the front of my Axie, I noticed something white and fuzzy hanging off a gill, this ...

Sick Axolotl? Axolotl looking down in the gills? The doctors are in.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 1 Week Ago   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Eternie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Possibly Fungus?

Last night, looking at the front of my Axie, I noticed something white and fuzzy hanging off a gill, this morning when I got a better look, it seems like it reaches two of the gills possibly. I hope it isn't a fungus, I only just got him on friday, and everything isfine, the only problem was temperature in which I was able to fix between 15-30 minutes. He acts the same way he has since I have gotten him. If you can tell if it is a fungus, what should I do for him? I will post a picture once I get off from school, my camera won't focus at the moment, and I dont havetime to wait for it to focus.

Eternie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Eternie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Possibly Fungus?

So I came home, he wont let me take a picture, but it seems to have spread to the other side, its white or clear,and looks fuzzy.

Eternie is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack