The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

White Axie developing black stripe on back???

This is a discussion on White Axie developing black stripe on back??? within the Sick Axolotl? forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; Hello - Ive had my axie since the 24th of December and only recently i have noticed that one has ...

Sick Axolotl? Axolotl looking down in the gills? The doctors are in.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19th January 2006   #1 (permalink)
kim

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Hello - Ive had my axie since the 24th of December and only recently i have noticed that one has started to develop a dark line along her back? What could this be? Please help

Old 19th January 2006   #2 (permalink)
sharn

Gallery Images:
Comments:

white as in albino? if so this is a problem. im guessing to mean leucistic though (white with black eyes). nothing to worry about there, its a natural thing for them to get some 'freckles'. have a look around in the pic section, youll see lots there!

Old 19th January 2006   #3 (permalink)
Site Contributor

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: kapo is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgkapo is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgkapo is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgkapo is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgkapo is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgkapo is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgkapo is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgkapo is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgkapo is considered an Authority at Caudata.orgkapo is considered an Authority at Caudata.org

One of our leucistics has a dark line down its back, it gets darker as it grows/ages; also the dirtiest looking face ever like its has been rolling in the mud/sand. The rest have very lightly speckled faces and just slight markings down backs.

kapo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
axie, back, black, developing, stripe, white

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 14th September 2015, 06:02 (Set) (Clear)

Fowwy, Nefilim, onyx2011
LinkBack