The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Filter recommendations for 10 gallon long

This is a discussion on Filter recommendations for 10 gallon long within the Axolotl tank set-ups, filters, substrate forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; Hey guys, I'm interested in getting an axolotl, but first I need to make sure I have everything I need. ...

Axolotl tank set-ups, filters, substrate Discussions on tanks, temperature, filters, gravel, lights etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th May 2017   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: rosebloom63 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Filter recommendations for 10 gallon long

Hey guys,

I'm interested in getting an axolotl, but first I need to make sure I have everything I need. I already have a 10 gal long tank and a 20 gal long (currently occupied by a bearded dragon) that if like to eventually use for axolotls. Do you guys have any recommendations for filters to use for either/both of these? I know I still have to wait for them to cycle (once I set them up) and could also use advice on that as well. My research shows that using goldfish isn't a great idea. If anyone has any quick cycling techniques so I don't have to wait so long, that would also be amazing. Thank you guys!

rosebloom63 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cycling, filters, new user

LinkBack