The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Rough guide for Nitrites to drop

This is a discussion on Rough guide for Nitrites to drop within the Axolotl tank set-ups, filters, substrate forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; Hey everyone so I am at the point now in my fishes cycle (using the Ammonia method) that my Nitrites ...

Axolotl tank set-ups, filters, substrate Discussions on tanks, temperature, filters, gravel, lights etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Bubbahumpska is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rough guide for Nitrites to drop

Hey everyone
so I am at the point now in my fishes cycle (using the Ammonia method) that my Nitrites have spiked and the Nitrates are pretty high too, I have a couple of questions

- Should I stop adding Ammonia now as I understand this can stall the cycle or should I just reduce how much I am adding
- How long roughly before the Nitrites begin to fall

Thanks in advance :)

Bubbahumpska is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack