The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Do sponge filters need the lift tube?

This is a discussion on Do sponge filters need the lift tube? within the Axolotl tank set-ups, filters, substrate forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; Hello I'm curious if sponge filters need a lift tube I just noticed I have a sponge filter lying around ...

Axolotl tank set-ups, filters, substrate Discussions on tanks, temperature, filters, gravel, lights etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Aesyir is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Do sponge filters need the lift tube?

Hello I'm curious if sponge filters need a lift tube I just noticed I have a sponge filter lying around but I cannot find the lift tube. Could I just put the air tube lower in the sponge? If not where can I get something the replace the lift tube. Thank you for your time.

Aesyir is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
filter, sponge

LinkBack