The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

"One and Only" Nitrifying Bacteria

This is a discussion on "One and Only" Nitrifying Bacteria within the Axolotl tank set-ups, filters, substrate forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; I keep doing research on products and found "One and Only" Nitrifying Bacteria - which was created by Dr. Tim ...

Axolotl tank set-ups, filters, substrate Discussions on tanks, temperature, filters, gravel, lights etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2nd November 2008   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: oneatos has started on the right path
Default "One and Only" Nitrifying Bacteria

I keep doing research on products and found "One and Only" Nitrifying Bacteria - which was created by Dr. Tim Hovanec. He was the creator of BioSpira.

So - has anyone used One and Only? What are your thoughts about it... I was going to put links, but I was not sure if I could.

Thanks,

oneatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2008   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: Neke has given good advice and informationNeke has given good advice and informationNeke has given good advice and information
Default Re: "One and Only" Nitrifying Bacteria

It looks like it has to be kept refrigerated - if so, it's probably one of the better ones.

Neke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd November 2008   #3 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 2
Comments: 1
Rep: Genome42 has given consistently good advice and informationGenome42 has given consistently good advice and informationGenome42 has given consistently good advice and informationGenome42 has given consistently good advice and information

If it has to be kept refrigerated then it is likely to still contain live bacteria unlike most of these cycling products. Whether the product has been stored refrigerated is another matter and that would depend on how much you trust the store you are buying it from!

Genome42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th November 2008   #4 (permalink)

Nationality:
Rep: oneatos has started on the right path

Well - I got a hold of it and used it today!

oneatos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
"one, bacteria, nitrifying, one and only, only"

LinkBack