The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Tank setup i had in mind

This is a discussion on Tank setup i had in mind within the Axolotl tank set-ups, filters, substrate forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; I've drawn something fast in Photoshop. An example of how I though my tank should look the first week or ...

Axolotl tank set-ups, filters, substrate Discussions on tanks, temperature, filters, gravel, lights etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10th May 2010   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: SheEpYW0lf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tank setup i had in mind

I've drawn something fast in Photoshop. An example of how I though my tank should look the first week or so. Afterwards I will buy some more accesories. Here it is:

1. Bright sand
2. Rocks (Too big to fit in a mouth)
3. Plants
4. Pipe or some sort of hideout

Anything else I should add?
Attached Thumbnails
Tank setup i had in mind-axolotl-setup.png  

SheEpYW0lf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2010   #2 (permalink)
Prolific Member

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 5
Comments: 1
Rep: dragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.orgdragonlady is a mainstay of Caudata.org
Default Re: Tank setup i had in mind

That will be fine as a start. You could always get some flat stone (slate) or tile, silicone, and build a little hide out of that right where you have your stones and still use a flower pot on its side, or a pvc pipe (plastic plumbing pipe) for a hide too. Some have even used coffee mugs and such.

dragonlady is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack