The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Second time with eggs first ones died

This is a discussion on Second time with eggs first ones died within the Axolotl Eggs, Larvae & Breeding forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; My axolotls laid some eggs and I wasn't really looking for them because the other ones hatched about a month ...

Axolotl Eggs, Larvae & Breeding Eggs everywhere, how did that happen? Will it be albino or wildtype?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th August 2017   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Jon123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Second time with eggs first ones died

My axolotls laid some eggs and I wasn't really looking for them because the other ones hatched about a month ago. So i discovered they started hatching but i recovered about 30 and they are healthy now in their own tank. I've been hatching brine shrimp now but I at first used instant brine shrimp and they worked well just don't let them go bad that is how my other ones died. I'm still very new at this and i was wondering if there are any tips people have to give? When should I advertise they will be for sale for preorders? When should I sell them? When can they have Non-living food like bloodworms?

Jon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th September 2017   #2 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Twylenn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Second time with eggs first ones died

Hi! Were you still needing advice or are you doing well on your own now?

Twylenn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
help a member out, new to eggs

LinkBack