The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

GFP Melanoid local for Father

This is a discussion on GFP Melanoid local for Father within the Axolotl Eggs, Larvae & Breeding forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; Hey everyone! My GFP Leucistic female started laying eggs everywhere. I've been dabbling with the idea of seeing if i ...

Axolotl Eggs, Larvae & Breeding Eggs everywhere, how did that happen? Will it be albino or wildtype?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: SethTheMuffin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default GFP Melanoid local for Father

Hey everyone!

My GFP Leucistic female started laying eggs everywhere. I've been dabbling with the idea of seeing if i can hatch eggs since i got the axolotls, but i mainly want to see if i can breed a Chimera.

Does anyone have a Male GFP Melanoid who's ready to be a father local to the Washington, Kirkland area?

I will literally take care of the eggs until juvenile and will / can give to the Father's owner for free (so person can either sell or give away) ; the main part is that i would like to -in the end- have a GFP Chimera.

SethTheMuffin is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack