The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Looking for a Breeder in Canada

This is a discussion on Looking for a Breeder in Canada within the Axolotl Eggs, Larvae & Breeding forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; I relocated this topic into free for all...can new posters pls take care to check the sub topics they are ...

Axolotl Eggs, Larvae & Breeding Eggs everywhere, how did that happen? Will it be albino or wildtype?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15th January 2005   #1 (permalink)
mik

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I relocated this topic into free for all...can new posters pls take care to check the sub topics they are in. You'll get better response and info if you post in the most appropriate section.

Old 21st January 2005   #2 (permalink)
brian

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I still haven't found a reliable source for Axolotls in Canada. I'm going to make a post in the "Species Wanted" Section of Cadata.org. If anyone in Canada breeds axolotls, knows someone who does, or if anyone can ship to Canada, please let me know! Wards and Indiana University do not ship to Canada.

Tags
breeder, canada

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 7th June 2017, 05:27 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.
LinkBack