The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store Donate

The rock tank new pics

This is a discussion on The rock tank new pics within the Axolotl Gallery forums, part of the Axolotls (Ambystoma mexicanum) category; some new pics of my axies as always any and all comments are very welcome!...

Axolotl Gallery Post photos of axolotls and set-ups.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21st October 2005   #1 (permalink)
jon

Gallery Images:
Comments:

some new pics of my axies
Click the image to open in full size.

as always any and all comments are very welcome!
Old 21st October 2005   #2 (permalink)
maja

Gallery Images:
Comments:

i love it..
Old 21st October 2005   #3 (permalink)
jordan

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Wow those babies are so cute! I'm going to have to get some like that! Your tank looks awesome by the way.
Old 21st October 2005   #4 (permalink)
hayley-jane

Gallery Images:
Comments:

They're so cute! Look how little!

They must be in their element with all that space Click the image to open in full size.
Old 21st October 2005   #5 (permalink)
jordan

Gallery Images:
Comments:

They look like a little group out searching for food in the pictures as they are all together. They must really love one another if they stay that close together all the time. By the way, sorry for posting again so quickly i just forgot to add this last part. Click the image to open in full size.
Old 22nd October 2005   #6 (permalink)
apryl

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Cool!It looks like Bedrock,half expect to see a Flintstones car shuffling through,lol Click the image to open in full size.
Old 22nd October 2005   #7 (permalink)
jon

Gallery Images:
Comments:

apryl:
i like that!! if the 2 without names turn out to be a boy and a girl ill call them FRED n WILMAClick the image to open in full size. and if their both boys its gotta be FRED n BARNEYClick the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

jordan:
you can edit posts for up2 2 hours on this site?
just to the right of the date are some icons the first(notepad with pencil) is the edit feature
just so you know?
oh and they've just feed in the pics so your spot on about the hunting Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

hali:
how big is stella n how old is she?
she looks quite large in your activar!!

Click the image to open in full size.i personally would like to think that it looks like a scene from mars or some strange alien planetClick the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

(Message edited by bernyone on October 22, 2005)
Old 22nd October 2005   #8 (permalink)
rheann

Gallery Images:
Comments:

Again Jon with the pictures of the lovely set-upClick the image to open in full size.

I love that purple sand! I want some! I'll have to think about it.

I am going to get started soon on the rock background project. Click the image to open in full size.

Have to make room for 4 adult Axolotls and two babies who will join them later.
Old 24th October 2005   #9 (permalink)
hailz

Gallery Images:
Comments:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW they are so cute! how big are they?
Old 24th October 2005   #10 (permalink)
jordan

Gallery Images:
Comments:

ok thanks Jon. i didn't know we could edit so i of course had to make another postClick the image to open in full size.. I knew it looked like they were in a hunting group.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.. O by the way, what do they eat, bloodworms?

(Message edited by axolotlboy21 on October 24, 2005)
Old 24th October 2005   #11 (permalink)
hayley-jane

Gallery Images:
Comments:

How come you chose to have 3 leucistics instead of a mixture? Click the image to open in full size.
Old 24th October 2005   #12 (permalink)
jordan

Gallery Images:
Comments:

I was wondering that too, can you tell them apart???
Old 25th October 2005   #13 (permalink)
jon

Gallery Images:
Comments:

hayley-jane:
these were the only surviors of the shipment my lfs (rescued) got and id never seen them before!
was gonna get a mix but could'nt scorce any and the other 2 just sat in the shops plant tank?
i also thought that my first(unnamed at the mo?) was getting lonely in that "big ol tank" all own his own so i got another 1(spot,its got a black dot in the middle of his tail!)! 2 weeks went by and the third 1 was still all own its own and so small compared to the 1s i had that i just had to bring it home(also unnamed at the mo!)!

jordan
they eat frozen bloodworm every other day! and a couple of big fat meal worms 1-2 a week as a treat when i can get them?

hayley
their all between 100-120mm(in the bottom pic) the biggest is the one at the bottom left got that 1 first, spot is in the middle at the back, and the newest/smallest is the 1 on the right(its legs & arms are tiny, really tiny)

soon as i can sex them ill be able to name them propley so for now its axie 1, axie 2, n spot(but not necessarly in that orderClick the image to open in full size.)

(Message edited by bernyone on October 25, 2005)
Old 25th October 2005   #14 (permalink)
jordan

Gallery Images:
Comments:

ok thanks jon!

Tags
pics, rock, tank

(View-All Members who have read this thread since 21st September 2014, 16:06 (Set) (Clear)

There are no names to display.