The longest running Amphibian Community on the Internet.

Tags Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Caudata.org Store

Young (~2 years old) Healthy Fire Salamander Looking For A Good Home

This is a discussion on Young (~2 years old) Healthy Fire Salamander Looking For A Good Home within the For Sale, Give-Away or Trade forums, part of the Advertisements for Newts & Salamanders category; Young (~2 years old) Healthy Fire Salamander Looking For A Good Home It breaks my heart to write this advertisement, ...

For Sale, Give-Away or Trade Sell your captive-bred newts and salamanders to other hobbyists. Posting is subject to approval/rejection on a case-by-case basis. Posting is open to Registered Caudata.org Users only.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Gregory Horne

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13th June 2015   #1 (permalink)

Nationality:
Gallery Images: 0
Comments: 0
Rep: Gregory Horne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Young (~2 years old) Healthy Fire Salamander Looking For A Good Home

Young (~2 years old) Healthy Fire Salamander Looking For A Good Home

It breaks my heart to write this advertisement, although I believe this is the right place to ensure Boba (my fire salamander) gets a good home. I have recently been offered a job in the USA, which will necessitate a considerable amount of travel between states. I believe it is incredibly unfair on Boba to continually drag him from state to state, nor do I know anyone that I could trust to look after him while I would be away. Consequently, I am looking to Caudata.org and it's wonderful knowledgeable members to help me find Boba a good home.

Boba is a young (~2 years old) healthy fire salamander that will come with a large exoterra vivarium (606040) equipped with a Pollywog misting system, two coconut hides, a komodo water bowl, and a large exoterra gecko cave. I will also include whatever amount of substrate (coco husk and plantation soil) is left at the time of exchange.

I am currently working in Paris, but will be moving my belongings back to the UK in September.

Pictures on request...they'really too large to upload.

Anyone who is interested in giving Boba a new home can contact through Caudata.org or via the following:
Email: Gregory. P.Horne@gmail. com.
Tel: +44 7807493857

Gregory Horne is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBack